PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's talk about the worst case scenario on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face a few sad facts. The best free agent replacements for Solder are Fleming and Waddle. We drafted two players in 2017 as possible replacements but one of them,
Garcia, currently weighs 260 pounds and the other, McDermott, is on the Buffalo
roster. I can't imagine they want to go with Croston, Farris, or Jelks. They may have
to draft the best available tackle with the 31st pick and hope to hell Scarnecchia can come up with a miracle.

A worst case scenario is if Brady, Solder and Gronk all weren't on the 2018 team.

Last edited:
Let's face a few sad facts. The best free agent replacements for Solder are Fleming and Waddle. We drafted two players in 2017 as possible replacements but one of them,
roster. I can't imagine they want to go with Croston, Farris, or Jelks. They may have
to draft the best available tackle with the 31st pick and hope to hell Scarnecchia can come up with a miracle.
Draft should be QB Linebacker and developmental receiver and runningback depending on Lewis and Burkhead and free agent signings.

Beleichick will need to re-sign TWO of our OT's.

Should I die a violent death I feel reasonably sure it will involve either my sarcasm or my redheaded wife...or (most likely) both.

A massive meteor striking the earth, destroying all forms of life, would be a worse case scenario. Although in this scaenario, the opposing defenses would be bits of carbonized, free floating matter as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes