PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets stun the Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Nobody is giving us a chance in hell to win this game.

I understand we don't have Brady, but there have been so many "NE has no chance to win this game" and they end up shutting the critics up. In a dream world, this is Mac's coming out party. We win 31-23.

We can always dream and stay positive right?

The OLine sucks so any attempt to throw the ball will not work. 50/50 chance Mac gets knocked out of this game due to bad OLine and a one trick pony OC.

Screenshot_20211003-134734.png

Last edited:
The article I saw that the Pats have “zero chance” to beat the Bucs and Nick Wright’s rant about how we have a bad QB who will never be any better than 8th best in the conference, a bad roster and maybe a bad coach too should be plenty of motivation.

The article I saw that the Pats have “zero chance” to beat the Bucs and Nick Wright’s rant about how we have a bad QB, a bad roster and maybe a bad coach too should be plenty of motivation.
Plus belichick has more tape on brady than anybody

Same can be said vice versa though...all depends if we can pressure him thays pretty much it. That's always been the key confuse him and pressure him up the middle all game long and even then he may still have a shot to win late
Starting 1-3 would be a bad way to start this season. Lets hope for the best

Okay.

The OLine sucks so any attempt to throw the ball will not work. 50/50 chance Mac gets knocked out of this game due to bad OLine.

The oline sucks without Trent Brown. If he's out there, let's see if there's any improvement

How about hoping for a winning record.

The article I saw that the Pats have “zero chance” to beat the Bucs and Nick Wright’s rant about how we have a bad QB who will never be any better than 8th best in the conference, a bad roster and maybe a bad coach too should be plenty of motivation.
When I saw those, I smiled a little and I envisioned what the coaches will do with those takes.

Honestly I don’t think the teams, coaches, or sharp bettors see it like this at all. It’s most just idiots saying the Patriots “don’t have a chance.” They act like a 7 point underdog can‘t possibly win, like it’s a semi-pro team playing a pro team. The reality is, this game is more likely to be competitive than a blowout. Because of the publicity of the game, it’s a lot of big talk, big statements, and big overhype. Combine that with typical knee jerk reactions.

Nobody is giving us a chance in hell to win this game.

I understand we don't have Brady, but there have been so many "NE has no chance to win this game" and they end up shutting the critics up. In a dream world, this is Mac's coming out party. We win 31-23.

We can always dream and stay positive right?
Si...why not ?

Honestly I don’t think the teams, coaches, or sharp bettors see it like this at all. It’s most just idiots saying the Patriots “don’t have a chance.” They act like a 7 point underdog can‘t possibly win, like it’s a semi-pro team playing a pro team. The reality is, this game is more likely to be competitive than a blowout. Because of the publicity of the game, it’s a lot of big talk, big statements, and big overhype. Combine that with typical knee jerk reactions.
Exactly. I mean literally “zero chance”? Cmon.

star trek bones GIF

Huge difference between 1-3 and 2-2.

You guys are trying to overplay the underdog card. We aren't garbage. We will move the ball and if we have a good day in the redzone...

Barmore + 10 DBs ! Everyone in there. Bethel. Slater. The whole gang. Weeeeeeeeeeeee !

You guys are trying to overplay the underdog card. We aren't garbage. We will move the ball and if we have a good day in the redzone...
It’s too bad « we » were garbage game 3. NE was plenty good enough to win weeks 1-2 but last weekend was a stinker. It’ll happen. Just wish the Miami game had finished differently. That would make things more interesting.

Pats need to play like they have nothing to lose. No one is giving them any chance to win and that can be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case