PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Leonard Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it crazy that you trade 2 picks for a player and don’t lock him up long term. Gettleman is a strange dude.

Anyone else find it crazy that you trade 2 picks for a player and don’t lock him up long term. Gettleman is a strange dude.

Is “strange dude” a new synonym for buffoon?

I read that, and my first response was: if Seymour is the DL godfather, why isn't he working with players like Adam "Clemenza" Butler or Byron "Tessio" Cowart?

Mayo is coaching the defense. Brown is coaching receivers. Even if not a formal role, if Seymour is interested why aren't the Patriots reaching out to Seymour? Yeah, the defense has evolved a bit, but Seymour isn't coaching hand placement; he's coaching player excellence.
100 percent agree I thought the very same.
Would love to have him on the side lines.
If he helps us land Williams it could be a huge under rated move.

Williams has been a bust.

I thought he played well for the giants. He was stout against the run and a tiny bit disruptive as a pass rusher.

in hindsight, it could have been the relief of not being a jet anymore!

My only concern with UCHE is at the moment a pure pass rusher in a 3-4 whereas the other two can play 3-4/4-3 as well as sub packages

yeah..actually Terrel Lewis is my favourite anyway but with his injury history I don't know..
We can also try to get Baun in the second and try to get one of Harrison/Dye in the third..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST