PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Legion of Boston > Legion of Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Our guys played incredible on the back end last night. Russel Wilson i think had 12 completions? really?

One of those was all luck, and the others were incredible plays by a 6'5" WR who was beign covered by a significantly smaller DB in either Ryan or Arrington. But then we put our big CB Browner on him, and he was wiped out.

Thats fine, we should have just done it sooner. Each player has a role, if Arrington can take out the slot WR (which is his primary job) and the likes of quick and speedy receivers the likes of TY Hilton, thats A OK w/ me.

Let Browner take the bigger WRs. Revis can take anybody, and I expect to see more good things from him next year.

Other than that what? RW barely completed anything on us.

My one question would be Devin. He was invisible during pass plays last night. Anyone know why? Was it b/c we played a lot of 1 high safety? Was it because RW when he went downfield just automatically went the other direction from the guy Devin was helping? Im perplexed at this...

Our guys played incredible on the back end last night. Russel Wilson i think had 12 completions? really?

One of those was all luck, and the others were incredible plays by a 6'5" WR who was beign covered by a significantly smaller DB in either Ryan or Arrington. But then we put our big CB Browner on him, and he was wiped out.

Thats fine, we should have just done it sooner. Each player has a role, if Arrington can take out the slot WR (which is his primary job) and the likes of quick and speedy receivers the likes of TY Hilton, thats A OK w/ me.

Let Browner take the bigger WRs. Revis can take anybody, and I expect to see more good things from him next year.

Other than that what? RW barely completed anything on us.

My one question would be Devin. He was invisible during pass plays last night. Anyone know why? Was it b/c we played a lot of 1 high safety? Was it because RW when he went downfield just automatically went the other direction from the guy Devin was helping? Im perplexed at this...

My guess is he went away from Devin. Devin isn't targeted much though since being a safety

the "Legion of Boom" defeated by the "Legion of Doom"

Brady averages 357 yards per game against the legion of boom

Damn, our boys did us proud! What a great game! I think we'll only improve our team next season and be right back in the thick of it with battle hardened veterans. Lets go for five!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back