PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lebron James becomes part owner of Red Sox

dump

Good thing baseball is in the tank. Smart to get a piece of a team with nationwide fan presence. Bron is a less-than-respectable guy but whatever.

Baseball has gone down hill. We think the NBA is bad, big name players change teams way too easily in the MLB. Hard to root for teams when you are introduced to new players every year.

Another reason to not watch that team.

And as for their soccer team. Do not get me started

Baseball has gone down hill. We think the NBA is bad, big name players change teams way too easily in the MLB. Hard to root for teams when you are introduced to new players every year.
Politics is going to destroy the NBA and now Bron is bringing them to the MLB to put the last nail in the coffin.

He also has part ownership in Liverpool fc they are making big money out of both Liverpool and the Red Sox are fsg.

I find this a weird partnership.

Awesome...we now have a Commy lover in the ownership. Makes sense I guess.

disgusted a charlie brown christmas GIF by Peanuts

Politics is going to destroy the NBA and now Bron is bringing them to the MLB to put the last nail in the coffin.
How? They already removed BLM on the courts and jerseys if thats what's bothered you so much.

Cool, good for him!

Last edited:
Hope he's a silent investor. :) LeBron is a little like Trump. Whether you like them or loathe them, it's nice to have a break.

Good for him. Nice to see him taking a break from all the oppression he has to endure so he can buy an ownership stake in a professional baseball team.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back