PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LdT recognized Sunday that he may not return to the Chargers in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: LdT recognized Sunday that he may not return to the Chargers in 2009

sproles is less of an every down back then LoMo is...

the chargers would first have to upgrade the rb position, to be able to give away LT....

At least Sproles stays on the field. You're right, he would definitely need a committee approach so he could continue to return kicks as well. He will be looking for a big payday this offseason, and I just dont see SD keeping them both.

A mid round pick and a player...

How about a straight trade: a fourth and Lavdrim Bauta (after we sign him to hold a bench down for three hours). That's almost good value...

Say, isn't LT younger than Faulk, or is it pretty close, age-wise?

I'm just thinking LT might be a decent pick-up in a year or two if Kevin retires, though Faulk seems immortal. How does a guy that ripe keep getting better?

God, I hope he goes to the Jets. We could see him whine about the "classless" Patriots twice a year.

I would take LT anytime. All the other stuff about him whining or complaining, I wouldn't care if he produces. We took Dillon and Moss and they had worst reputations than LT.

And why would you want him to go to the Jets? What if he comes back healthy and tears it up?

I would take LT anytime. All the other stuff about him whining or complaining, I wouldn't care if he produces. We took Dillon and Moss and they had worst reputations than LT.

And why would you want him to go to the Jets? What if he comes back healthy and tears it up?

How many Patriots have directly insulted BB? I think that comment made sure that LT will never play for Belichick. I'd rather see him play on a team of his peers and be able to concentrate my hate on one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST