PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Brandon Copeland is pretty impressive. Teaches at Wharton, saves 90% of his income

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hired a guy with an MBA and Ph.D from Wharton. He was a sweet guy, very likable.

Utterly incompetent, insecure, unsure of himself and his decision making. I felt so bad for the guy and had to privately encourage him after I would excoriate him in meetings for his incompetence. He just couldn't get it together professionally no matter how much private personal advice I gave him.

Sounds like we know this person

We hired a guy with an MBA and Ph.D from Wharton. He was a sweet guy, very likable.

Utterly incompetent, insecure, unsure of himself and his decision making. I felt so bad for the guy and had to privately encourage him after I would excoriate him in meetings for his incompetence. He just couldn't get it together professionally no matter how much private personal advice I gave him.
This reads like the opening of an old Penthouse forum letter from the 70s if Star56 was female.

(Yes, I’m old but this isn’t about me, or is it?)

Captain, my man I support deleting posts with political content. That’s not what I come to patsfans for.
My post yesterday in response is gone...?

OK, I see that all the other posts of that theme have been deleted too...No harm no foul then...

p.s.: Brandon Copeland still sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey