PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawyer Milloy in Seahawks cap at Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know he's from Washington but a former Patriot who now seems to be back on good terms with the organization wearing a Seahawk's cap at the Super Bowl? Not cool.

On a side note. I live in Vancouver, BC and I take the family down south once every few months. 2 weeks ago my wife wanted to go down to the big outlet mall near Seattle, about a 2 hr drive for us. I went into the belly of the beast wearing my Patriots game jacket and Pat Patriot ball cap. No fights but many dirty looks.

Here's the pic of Milloy:

B89ambnIcAEbO0_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well. His team lost.

Meh, he's wearing a Seahawks hat and his Patriots Super Bowl ring. Plus didn't he spend his last year or two in Seattle teaching the Defense to the youngsters?

Piss me off.
He was among invited guests honored at Gillette this year & soaked in the cheers.
Then again, he and Pete Carroll are the only two ex-Patriots who wanted to punch me out.

He was and is conflicted and nothing wrong with that. Did you also see the ring with the Pats logo? I think he wanted it seen as well.

Where's his pal Sam Gash?

I loved him when he was here, but I know there was a lot of bad blood between him an BB when he left.

Not a big deal...as noted he played in Seattle at the end of his career. He's also trying to flash his Pats SB ring.

Now if he had been been spotted wearing a Ravens hat during that game or, like, signed with Colts for the playoff game or something....that would be weird.

Not even mad. He was rooting for the Pats to get to the SB also. I'm sure this was a win-win for him.

Always loved the way he played. Seattle native who played for the she-Hawks. I'm ok with this. I'd probably be pissed if the Pats lost.

Come on.

He is clearly going out of his way to make sure that Pats Superbowl Ring can be seen.

I'm cool with it.

He was an absolute critical piece of that first Superbowl victory. Without him that first one doesn't happen!

I like the pic!

After all the crap he and Sam Gash talked about the Pats when they were both in Buffalo about this team, does anyone care who he rooted for? He burnt his bridges with this team a long, long time ago.

He's wearing his Pats SB ring, that's all that really matters.

I mean... he wad cut less than a week before opening day.

Relax man

He didn't exactly leave New England on the greatest of terms, and his football career was bookended by his time at UW and the Seahawks. It doesn't really surprise me that he doesn't have 100% unwavering loyalty to the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes