PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawrence Tynes: Giants were worried about Pats spying

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Former K Lawrence Tynes says Giants were afraid of Patriots spying on practices, calls New England fans ‘disgusting’ - masslive.com

“There’s a lot of smoke and a lot of questions — obviously we’ll revisit those when Tom (Brady’s) done — but I mean there’s a lot of things where you just kinda raise your eyebrows and go, ‘wow.’ For me it’s the camera thing — spying on the pregame, or the first 10 scripted plays in the domes. That, to me — there had to be something there.”

LOL. It will never end.

We are not even a part of the off-season and they still bring up the cheating crap.

We will always be in their heads and to me that is the best victory.

Former K Lawrence Tynes says Giants were afraid of Patriots spying on practices, calls New England fans ‘disgusting’ - masslive.com

“There’s a lot of smoke and a lot of questions — obviously we’ll revisit those when Tom (Brady’s) done — but I mean there’s a lot of things where you just kinda raise your eyebrows and go, ‘wow.’ For me it’s the camera thing — spying on the pregame, or the first 10 scripted plays in the domes. That, to me — there had to be something there.”

LOL. It will never end.
Why would we revisit this when Bradys done? Tynes is a complete moron.

We are not even a part of the off-season and they still bring up the cheating crap.

We will always be in their heads and to me that is the best victory.
Every time during the Super Bowl ****tards like Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Fred-EX and some asshat G'ints loser surface from their regular life and because their egos are still big are so happy someone is paying attention to them they feel compelled to talk about the Patriots when in actually the press gives two ****s about them but really want material to write about the Patriots.

Tools.

Unless he became a stud criminal investigator since his playing days and conducted significant research, its just another ignoramus with a microphone to speak into.

it's a pretty sad media buildup into the superbowl when they are interviewing ex-kickers, and marginal talents at that

Why do I care what a washed-up kicker thinks about a team that’s not even in the Super Bowl?
1612459921476.gif

Every time during the Super Bowl ****tards like Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Fred-EX and some asshat G'ints loser surface from their regular life and because their egos are still big are so happy someone is paying attention to them they feel compelled to talk about the Patriots when in actually the press gives two ****s about them but really want material to write about the Patriots.

Tools.

Warner never blames himself or his offense. Our offense was opportunistic with the turnovers and that’s how we won. Rams had a chance early to bury us in that game to put us down 14-0 but we held them to fgs and one they missed.They probably thought they would be the next dynasty. They didn’t even look that impressive in their super bowl win against the titans.

Warner never blames himself or his offense. Our offense was opportunistic with the turnovers and that’s how we won. Rams had a chance early to bury us in that game to put us down 14-0 but we held them to fgs and one they missed.They probably thought they would be the next dynasty. They didn’t even look that impressive in their super bowl win against the titans.
In the past, Warner has implied something was amiss.

I can completely understand when some underachieving bum from the '01 Steelers or Rams, or one of Peyton's early loser teams, complains about cheating because they lost.

When the winner complains about cheating...that's some poor, poor sportsmanship. You shut your mouth and enjoy your ring.

Every dumbass is coming out of the woodworks cause Brady made it to the Super Bowl lol

LOL. It will never end.
HEY LAWRENCE:
5KWSPzN.jpg

In the past, Warner has implied something was amiss.

Yes his lousy play and the fact that his team committed turnovers in the worse way possible. I always thought those greatest show on turf teams where overrated. They had some bad losses as well.

Yes his lousy play and the fact that his team committed turnovers in the worse way possible. I always thought those greatest show on turf teams where overrated. They had some bad losses as well.
Agree.

From 1999 to 2002 there really weren't any dominant teams. The Pats weren't "The Dynasty" yet.

The Lambs were the best of the very good

Given that they shut down the best offense in the history of the NFL to that point it seems like the suspicion should be in the other direction...why is he mentioning this now?

did any of those dumbass radio hosts think of asking tynes about his own team cheating fans out of thousands of dollars when eli signed fake game worn helmets and footballs that got sold as real ? if they are willing to cheat their own fans who else do they cheat ?

Well, I for one have been to Comet Pizza.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back