PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lawrence declares for the NFL draft

And you know what this could mean for Pats fans....

4szlx6.gif

;)

Barring injury, Jacksonville could be a playoff team next season.

Most QBs need a lot of improvement to be elite. So taking a QB high isn't a magic bullet . Better to draft defense first and grab a QB later.

Reactions: Ian
I wasn’t terribly impressed last weekend.

Almost 400 yards against one of the best defenses in the country despite the other team scoring 7 Tds and 600+yards while winning the time of possesion by 11 minutes?

I’d call that very impressive on his part. He can’t control what his defense does.

Almost 400 yards against one of the best defenses in the country despite the other team scoring 7 Tds and 600+yards while winning the time of possesion by 11 minutes?

I’d call that very impressive on his part. He can’t control what his defense does.
I was impressed when he was a freshman. Maybe it was the style of offense I didn't like. It seemed awkward at times. Faking a fake handoff over and over.

that poster is an anti Patriot fan....better know in our circles as a "troll"..no need to respond to him.

He has bust written all over him. There is nothing that I like about his game.

He has bust written all over him. There is nothing that I like about his game.

That's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't watch college sports so I don't know. But every expert I've listened to thinks he is a generational talent. I can't remember the last time we had this level of hype for a QB coming out of college. Andrew Luck would have been the last and it's not even close. The hype is much stronger with Lawrence.. Time will tell. We should know within one season if he is going to be special or not.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back