PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lavar Arrington a Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Arrington signs with New England. Better yet, no way New England overpays for him, as some team will undoubtedly do. Personally I'd hate to see New England overpay for this guy. Better to spend, even overspend, on Seymour.

AndyJohnson said:
OK. How many other players have underperformed because of Dan Snyder?
I just dont see a trend of players trying to get away from him. In fact I see a trend of players wanting to work for him.

If Arrington is an angel, and Snyder smeared him, would there be other examples Im not aware of?

Off the top of my head, Laverneous Coles fits both of your questions at the same time.

1) Underperformed with Snyder

2) The flat screen TV quote by Snyder to keep him locked up not only on the sidfeline but in his home away from the games.

And, I'm sorry, you think they want to play for Snyder because they respect him? C'mon, he's the biggest spending John in the NFL. He's buying their love. He's not turning them into better players, people or Champions. Understand they go there for the money, not for respect of Snyder.

shmessy said:
Off the top of my head, Laverneous Coles fits both of your questions at the same time.

1) Underperformed with Snyder

2) The flat screen TV quote by Snyder to keep him locked up not only on the sidfeline but in his home away from the games.

And, I'm sorry, you think they want to play for Snyder because they respect him? C'mon, he's the biggest spending John in the NFL. He's buying their love. He's not turning them into better players, people or Champions. Understand they go there for the money, not for respect of Snyder.

Actually I like to add to that list.. Any JET player that has gone there has under performed except Moss..

maybe, just MAYBE they won't have to overpay for him. Maybe lavar will come in at a contract that is worth HIS value. Which is the best LB on the market. But of course, if arrington is signed, everybody will start talking about how it was a waste of money, a bad move, what were the pats thinking? If we signed some turd to come in here and start for us at a very cheap price then alot of people on this board would be hailing it as a genius move by BB and Co. Caldwell is a good example. Coming up with all of the stats u possibly can to prove ur points. Well, those stats don't mean jack when the players suit up with a new team. Arrington would be a monster in this D. He could Play OLB and ILB and Line into the 3 point and rush. Not to mention the fact that he is a hard nosed competitor and would love playing with Vrabes, Colvin, Harrison, Seymour, and most of all Bruschi. Could u imagine what those guys could teach him? Gimme a break guys. LA would be a great sign for this team, but unfortunately, it ain't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference