PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LA area patriots sports bars?

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! as the title expresses; i'm hoping to find a good bar for the start of the season, preferrably one that has a good sized community of patriots fans. Just recently moved here from NY, so i lost the primary bar i spent sundays in last year; would help if its close to k-town, but i'd be willing to travel, too.

Thanks for the help!

Hello, everyone! as the title expresses; i'm hoping to find a good bar for the start of the season, preferrably one that has a good sized community of patriots fans. Just recently moved here from NY, so i lost the primary bar i spent sundays in last year; would help if its close to k-town, but i'd be willing to travel, too.

Thanks for the help!

Here are a few ideas, though forum member SoCalBong is probably the resident expert to help you out.

Best places to watch the New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

1. Brendan writes: "Best spot to watch the Patriots in Southern California is the Poop Deck in Hermosa Beach."

2. Ben writes: "I'm one of the many transplants living in L.A. and we have a great, well-known bar called Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica. You might as well call it the Boston Embassy. For anyone new in L.A., check out Sonny's. That said, it can be a pain to get to and get in sometimes (L.A. traffic and absurd playoff crowds give me too much stress on top of actually mentally preparing for the game). I would love to hear about any other bars around L.A."

3. Joe and Todd L write: "Best place to watch the Pats in the L.A. area is Fat Face Fenners in Hermosa Beach. This is a Boston bar, owners are from East Coast. Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots gear everywhere, and live lobster on the menu too!"​

Sports Bar - Patriots - Los Angeles, CA -- Yelp.com

1. Happy Ending
507 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, Beer, Wine & Spirits
Hollywood
7038 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-7038

pretty close. I'm a big sports fan and like sports bars (I worked at one for 3 years). The food overall was a bit unimpressive and the prices are kind of expensive for what you get (though...

2. Gabe's Bar and Grill
36 reviews
$ Sports Bars, American (Traditional)
West Los Angeles, Palms
2965 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 473-1667

Really glad to have found this place. I was looking for a sports bar to watch the Vikes beat the Packers, and I knew that SF was playing, which meant the San Francisco Saloon was not...

3. Casey's Irish Pub
381 reviews
$$ Pubs, Irish, Sports Bars
Downtown
613 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 629-2353

sports bar with a little bit of the Downtown vibe. The food ain't too bad and the vibe is actually pretty mellow. Not the place for a gentleman to pick up a special-lady-friend...

4. Big Wangs
555 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, American (Traditional)
Hollywood
1562 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-2449

Went there for Sunday football at 10 AM. The service was kind of slow because the place was packed, but that made it a good sports bar atmosphere with lots of people cheering for their teams...

5. Sonny McLean's
192 reviews
$$ Pubs, Sports Bars
Santa Monica
2615 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 449-1811

So my boyfriend lives and breathes Boston Sports (Celtics, Bruins, New England Patriots) and THIS is the bar he brings me to to watch sports. We live in Hollywood and it's such a trek...

6. Timmy Nolan's
289 reviews
$$ Pubs, Sports Bars
Toluca Lake
10111 Riverside Dr
Toluca Lake, CA 91602
(818) 985-3359

it is not as loud as the bar downstairs. Great place if you like sports!!! There are tv's everywhere!! 1 bar upstairs and 1 bar downstairs. They get a great sport fan following, so if you...

7. Barney's Beanery
496 reviews
West Hollywood
8447 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(323) 654-2287

Definitely a solid sports bar, like most other reviewers have mentioned. Came here for lunch on a Sunday and to enjoy the Patriots game. Was able to watch about 40 football games WHILE...

8. The Standard Station
62 reviews
$ Pubs, Sports Bars, American (Traditional)
El Segundo
226 Standard St
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 322-2255

The Standard Station was my oasis in a desert of crappy sports bars while in L.A. one weekend. It was my savior while looking for a place to watch the Patriots. par excellence in bar food...

9. Springbok Bar & Grill
260 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, American (New)
$10 for $20 Deal
Lake Balboa
16153 Victory Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91406
(818) 988-9786

other bars in that area that show sport events.

10. Caminiti's
45 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, Pizza
Burbank
1220 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506
(818) 556-6550

renovated a bit a few months back to make more room for more barstools. It's the only front to back island bar section I've ever seen. The place is overrun with flatscreens so sport fans will...​

Last edited:
Sonny McLean's and Fat Face Fenners would be the top 2 places to watch a Pats game in LA right now.

If you ever want to roll down through the Orange Curtain, we invite all Pats fans to join the Orange County Patriots Fans at the Auld Dubliner in Tustin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ocpats/

Here are a few ideas, though forum member SoCalBong is probably the resident expert to help you out.

Best places to watch the New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

1. Brendan writes: "Best spot to watch the Patriots in Southern California is the Poop Deck in Hermosa Beach."

2. Ben writes: "I'm one of the many transplants living in L.A. and we have a great, well-known bar called Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica. You might as well call it the Boston Embassy. For anyone new in L.A., check out Sonny's. That said, it can be a pain to get to and get in sometimes (L.A. traffic and absurd playoff crowds give me too much stress on top of actually mentally preparing for the game). I would love to hear about any other bars around L.A."

3. Joe and Todd L write: "Best place to watch the Pats in the L.A. area is Fat Face Fenners in Hermosa Beach. This is a Boston bar, owners are from East Coast. Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots gear everywhere, and live lobster on the menu too!"​

Sports Bar - Patriots - Los Angeles, CA -- Yelp.com

1. Happy Ending
507 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, Beer, Wine & Spirits
Hollywood
7038 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-7038

pretty close. I'm a big sports fan and like sports bars (I worked at one for 3 years). The food overall was a bit unimpressive and the prices are kind of expensive for what you get (though...

2. Gabe's Bar and Grill
36 reviews
$ Sports Bars, American (Traditional)
West Los Angeles, Palms
2965 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 473-1667

Really glad to have found this place. I was looking for a sports bar to watch the Vikes beat the Packers, and I knew that SF was playing, which meant the San Francisco Saloon was not...

3. Casey's Irish Pub
381 reviews
$$ Pubs, Irish, Sports Bars
Downtown
613 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 629-2353

sports bar with a little bit of the Downtown vibe. The food ain't too bad and the vibe is actually pretty mellow. Not the place for a gentleman to pick up a special-lady-friend...

4. Big Wangs
555 reviews
Hollywood
1562 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-2449

Went there for Sunday football at 10 AM. The service was kind of slow because the place was packed, but that made it a good sports bar atmosphere with lots of people cheering for their teams...

5. Sonny McLean's
192 reviews
$$ Pubs, Sports Bars
Santa Monica
2615 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 449-1811

So my boyfriend lives and breathes Boston Sports (Celtics, Bruins, New England Patriots) and THIS is the bar he brings me to to watch sports. We live in Hollywood and it's such a trek...

6. Timmy Nolan's
289 reviews
$$ Pubs, Sports Bars
Toluca Lake
10111 Riverside Dr
Toluca Lake, CA 91602
(818) 985-3359

it is not as loud as the bar downstairs. Great place if you like sports!!! There are tv's everywhere!! 1 bar upstairs and 1 bar downstairs. They get a great sport fan following, so if you...

7. Barney's Beanery
496 reviews
West Hollywood
8447 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(323) 654-2287

Definitely a solid sports bar, like most other reviewers have mentioned. Came here for lunch on a Sunday and to enjoy the Patriots game. Was able to watch about 40 football games WHILE...

8. The Standard Station
62 reviews
$ Pubs, Sports Bars, American (Traditional)
El Segundo
226 Standard St
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 322-2255

The Standard Station was my oasis in a desert of crappy sports bars while in L.A. one weekend. It was my savior while looking for a place to watch the Patriots. par excellence in bar food...

9. Springbok Bar & Grill
260 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, American (New)
$10 for $20 Deal
Lake Balboa
16153 Victory Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91406
(818) 988-9786

other bars in that area that show sport events.

10. Caminiti's
45 reviews
$$ Sports Bars, Pizza
Burbank
1220 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506
(818) 556-6550

renovated a bit a few months back to make more room for more barstools. It's the only front to back island bar section I've ever seen. The place is overrun with flatscreens so sport fans will...​

Will be in Long Beach for AFC Title game next week. Any recommendations for Pats'-friendly bars nearby? I guess Hermosa is close enough ...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back