PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft must use financial clout to send TB12 out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
We've followed the team-building approach Belichick and Kraft have operated under over the last 15 years. It's been wildly successful with one eye on winning now. And, another on keeping this thing going. Well, TB12 probably has 3-4 years left. This owner and coach owe him big-time.

We don't have a first next year. You have to go all in on free-agency and get the talent necessary to win a title over 2-3 years as TB12 rides off into the sunset. I don't give a damn what happens after that right now. Let Jimmy G figure it out. We may not win it. But, the talent should be there to do so. Larger signing bonuses than you're used to giving out. And, a couple of back-loaded contracts.

Excuse me, but Krafty Bob just kicked TB while he is down.

Is there a catalog for Uncontracted Premium Cornerbacks that Kraft will be ordering from this summer?

Last edited:
Kraft can burn in hell.

I hope they sign Brian Scalabrine to play QB.

We've followed the team-building approach Belichick and Kraft have operated under over the last 15 years. It's been wildly successful with one eye on winning now. And, another on keeping this thing going. Well, TB12 probably has 3-4 years left. This owner and coach owe him big-time.

We don't have a first next year. You have to go all in on free-agency and get the talent necessary to win a title over 2-3 years as TB12 rides off into the sunset. I don't give a damn what happens after that right now. Let Jimmy G figure it out. We may not win it. But, the talent should be there to do so. Larger signing bonuses than you're used to giving out. And, a couple of back-loaded contracts.

Kraft just showed he doesn't care about Brady or the team, so why would he do anything like that?

Kraft is a pansy. He needs to be slapped in the face. He probably wouldn't do anything except cry anyway. Guilty as charged you biotch.

I'd laugh if Brady and Belichick left over this. NFL would declare it a holiday, mission accomplished.

Kraft just threw his QB under the bus and not fighting. You think he gives a damn about Brady going out on top?

You guys are crazy if you think Kraft gets the NFL in court over draft picks. Give me all the dis-likes you want. Our penalty was no worse than what Dallas and Washington and New Orleans got.

well, they won't be spending as much money next year on drafted players

If you missed the press conference, Kraft doesn't give a f*** about his players or Brady.

or the teams fans "who have been so supportive and really inspirational to us, and believing in us", and who unfortunately now had to be sold out together with his HOF coach and QB.

At this point an admission that they did cheat, and lied about it, would be easier to stomach.

Your understanding of the salary cap is surpassed only by your understanding of principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back