PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Forced Belichick to Trade JG

I believe it!
Since the Deflategate presser where BB said "talk to the Quarterback", I have always believed that BB and TB had a strained relationship. BB has a huge ego and I am sure he hates hearing it's all Tom Brady. Sure, BB is appreciative of TB (as well he should be), but I feel very confident that he is not all warm and fuzzy when it comes to his HOFer GOAT QB. Just too much spotlight for the 6th rounder. BB wants 2 things; 1-to win and 2-to want everyone to believe he is 'the' reason they win!

His entire 'Team" mantra is what makes the man tick. Tom Brady gets squarely in the way of that. Without Brady, BB's record is pedestrian at best and he desperately wants to prove himself without TB12.

BB's stats without Brady:
55-64 (yes that includes 2008)
zero division titles
1 playoff win
zero super bowl appearances

BB's stats with Brady:
213-63
14 division titles
25 playoff wins
7 super bowl appearances
5 super bowl wins

This is a really stupid take.

There is no way he quits. This is idiotic.

Bill gets more leeway with the roster than any coach in who knows how long. He has built this culture in NWE for 17 years (deservedly). He likes the coaches under him, he likes the players. He is never leaving for another franchise. Stupid talk.

Even if it is true and Bill didn't like it, boo hoo. Bill has to ride or die with the GOAT who continues to play at the top of his game.
Let's say his beloved NY Giants come calling and offer Bill total control to rebuild their team. Interesting!! Bill would be very tempted to tell Kraft to stick that avocado ice cream up his Goodell loving arse.

Exactly!! Brady's game (accuracy is really spotty) is slipping and he's 40 years old. If Jimmy G can play then this move was a major mistake and one forced by Kraft....and Kraft will own it not Belichick.
Huh? He's currently in the middle of having the third most accurate season of his career.

Making **** up will only hurt his credibility? So, you're basically admitting you haven't looked at or read any sports journalism in the last quarter century.

If you have proof that he has made stuff up in the past then by all means post them.

If you have proof that he has made stuff up in the past then by all means post them.
Nah, I'll just take it that you haven't had any experience with the media since 84.

Nah, I'll just take it that you haven't had any experience with the media since 84.

Let's paint a broad brush on sports journalism if it's news we don't like.

Because anonymous posters on sports forums are infinitely more objective.

Your seriously going to give more credibility to a golf guy who tweets than the guys who actually cover them team, some of whom have close ties to them. Ok, well, fine. If that makes you happy, go for it.

Ryan Burr‏Verified account @RyanBurr
Brady camp 3 days ago felt privately TB could be traded by Bill after 17. This was a Kraft decision to make it clear Brady finishes as a Pat

12:26 PM - 31 Oct 2017 from Lake Butler, FL

This is the only logical explanation for the trade. The NFL has a long and storied tradition of meddling owners causing their teams to flounder. The Pats will fare no better than the Cowboys did after Jerry Jones forced out Jimmy Johnson.

I'm actually surprised Belichick didn't resign because of this.
For a second I thought it was April 1, but then I checked the calendar and it was Halloween.

We'll see how you feel about it in 5 years.

Man, there is a lot of faith in a guy that has played 1.5 games in the NFL. The NFL QB position is about longevity and durability as much as it is about performance.

Ryan Burr is really Erika Leigh.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back