PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kicker Kontroversy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutie Flakes

Rookie
Reaction score
Did anyone see Doug Flutie's excellent dropkick for the point? This old school, smashmouth play is what the patriots need. Vinateri has been slowly on the decline lately, and I think flutie could definately provide a different direction and feel to this team.

GO SOX!!!

Flutie Flakes said:
Did anyone see Doug Flutie's excellent dropkick for the point? This old school, smashmouth play is what the patriots need. Vinateri has been slowly on the decline lately, and I think flutie could definately provide a different direction and feel to this team.

GO SOX!!!
Must have missed it! When was it? Can you describe it?

T-ShirtDynasty said:

It's true T-Shirt - it really happened! He's not joking!

Flutie Flakes said:

GO SOX!!!

Your wife told me that you were on the decline. Not that you ever were that good to begin with.:trolls:

T-ShirtDynasty said:

I just went back and checked the tape. It was near the end. How did we all miss this first time around? :D

Dude, this is so like two days ago. Don't try to steal my thunder. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back