PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KG reported to sign 3 yr contract

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Very happy this is a guy Red would have loved to have in Green. Glad he will finish here reported to be 10M per year.

Perfect guy to mentor the young guys. :):rocker:

great news! Would like to get some FA to round out the team, but we are looking pretty good. KG will also do wonders for Sullinger IMO.

great news! Would like to get some FA to round out the team, but we are looking pretty good. KG will also do wonders for Sullinger IMO.
That's the pertinent point Boxer (and one which I love). KG's basketball nous, knowledge and professionalism will be real time exposure for Sullinger & Melo. In the greater scheme of things, this is the best outcome for the younger C's education.

Yesss!!!

KJ and Hondo will be together again!

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Source: Celtics willing to double (in terms of $) Heat offer to Ray Allen. Will give 2 years/$12 million. Heat can offer only $3 mill a yr

Wow! Wonder if Ray would be cool being the 6th man.

Yeah I meant if he stays. I know from the outside he was fine with it last year but supposedly he was not happy about it. But being a true professional didn't make a stink. I don't see why he'd take 3mil less per year to play the same role for Miami.

Yeah I meant if he stays. I know from the outside he was fine with it last year but supposedly he was not happy about it. But being a true professional didn't make a stink. I don't see why he'd take 3mil less per year to play the same role for Miami.
The likelihood of winning a championship with the Heat would be greater than the Celtics.

The likelihood of winning a championship with the Heat would be greater than the Celtics.

True.. with the Heat he would have a better shot. But the C's are still contenders and they just showed their window is still open. A healthy Ray would put them that much closer. Throw in a few extra mill plus staying in a place where he's comfortable... sounds like an offer he can't refuse :D

I think Ray is gone, but its def nice to keep KG. I agree that he'll be a great mentor to the younger guys.

C's reportedly reach 3 year deal with Jason Terry! Nice! :singing:

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes