PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Keion White - Round 2 - 46th Overall

The kid is a blend of Wise, Trey Flowers and a more athletic OLB.

He’s tall like Wise, strong as Flowers and can run better than either of them. He motors like an outside linebacker so he can play better in space and cover more ground than Wise or even Flowers in his prime.

He’s strong enough to hold up in contain and is still raw so he can improve. If Uche leaves they’ll be able to replace some pass rush with this kid.

This guy epitomizes, "Act like you've been there before." Can't believe that might've actually been part of the reason for the slip.

He looks thrilled to be a Patriot…

Now add the link to the video of him crying tears of joy, you fraud.
Plus, a separate video of a teary-eyed White made it clear he didn’t have a problem with the Patriots.

Love this: “They were high on White and considered moving back into the first round to select the defensive end before ultimately deciding the price would be too rich,” Reiss wrote. “White was also among a small group of players under consideration after the trade back from No. 14.”

Explains why this was another card that they turned in immediately.

Now add the link to the video of him crying tears of joy, you fraud.
Plus, a separate video of a teary-eyed White made it clear he didn’t have a problem with the Patriots.

Love this: “They were high on White and considered moving back into the first round to select the defensive end before ultimately deciding the price would be too rich,” Reiss wrote. “White was also among a small group of players under consideration after the trade back from No. 14.”

Explains why this was another card that they turned in immediately.
I could not get past the pillow with the script Holy Sheet.

Guy needs to be replaced. He is also Barmore insurance as they can’t rely on him.

I saw his reaction last night and a video just now on Youtube with Keion White, Marte Mapu and Robert Kraft. Keion White is one freaken large, mean-looking individual! If I was a QB and saw him across the scrimmage line I would be terrified.

I saw his reaction last night and a video just now on Youtube with Keion White, Marte Mapu and Robert Kraft. Keion White is one freaken large, mean-looking individual! If I was a QB and saw him across the scrimmage line I would be terrified.
One of the funnier clips I've seen is Marshall Faulk talking about his first time lining up against Bruce Smith. These guys are legit assassins with a different purpose in life.

Guy needs to be replaced. He is also Barmore insurance as they can’t rely on him.
He's 33 and been slowing down for a couple years. His replacement might be White but him being drafted doesn't have to mean he is a short timer...it might actually extend his career another year or 2 if he is willing to be in more of a rotational / backup role.

Patriots Grab Georgia Tech DE Keion White in Round 2
Ian Logue
The Patriots added another defensive player on night two of the 2023 NFL Draft, with New England using the 46th overall selection in Round 2 to select Georgia Tech's Keion White.

The post Patriots Grab Georgia Tech DE Keion White in Round 2 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

The last good pick that Notgoat made for the rest of the ****ing draft.

(Except for maybe the Douglas pick, though even then I would've taken Maryland's Rakim Jarrett if that's the type of player they were seeking)

p.s.: I like Siddy Sow, a lot, but he simply wasn't what was needed - and IS still needed - at that particular time.

The last good pick that Notgoat made for the rest of the ****ing draft.

(Except for maybe the Douglas pick, though even then I would've taken Maryland's Rakim Jarrett if that's the type of player they were seeking)

p.s.: I like Siddy Sow, a lot, but he simply wasn't what was needed - and IS still needed - at that particular time.

You must like Boutte in the 6th. Long shot but worth the risk in the 6th if the ankle is OK.

Quite the highlight reel already. Has more pressures than any 1st round EDGE besides will anderson on less playing time so far.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back