PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep This Guy In Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeShowin

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
For one reason or another, I'm on a couple of Bills forums. I came across this tonight on BBMB. It brought tears to my eyes since my GF fought cancer and luckily won. Say a little prayer or whatever for him. I noticed in his sig, she was only 27. :(

Buffalobills.com Message Board

Last edited:
Eh. Sadly you have to be logged in. Just copy and paste it for those of us who don't feel like creating an account.

"A Bills gal passed on last night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not an emotional guy just have to get this off my chest, last night my fiance lost her battle with cancer and I just wanted to say thank you to the Bills fans I know for their support, you know who you are. She was the love of my life. I know many fans on here have dealt with cancer and know how it can be a very long and drawn out process. She deserves to be mentioned. She was a Bills fan, she was not the most knowledgable football fan, but she was always their for me for all these tough years, lol she would always defend the Bills against Jets and giants fans. I feel like I owe it to her to at least mention her. She did not have much family so i felt like more than myself and my family needed to know.No need to respond I just had to let it out. I wanted to do it at night not to draw attention away from Bills talk. Just had to say Bills fans really are the best. Nobody else is in the same league. Go Bills."

i might not like the bills, but as a person instead of a NE fan, that's a very sad thing to happen. he'll be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots