PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KDPPatsfan85 2 Round Mock Draft (There is some humor in this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Before I show you this 2 Round Mock Draft, lets be clear. We all know these Mock drafts means Jack and its all speculation. This Mock Draft is by the teams biggest needs and what available at the time. Before the real draft, I will make a full 7 round mock with trades, so it will be completely different from this one. My sources for draft prospect rankings and team needs are from CBS Sports. There is some humor in this. So I am rating this on parental control PG-13. Enjoy.

2 Round Mock draft
ROUND 1-
1.Rams- Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
After releasing Bulger, the Rams biggest need is QB so they take Bradford who is the best out of the QB class

2.Lions- Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
The Lions need a complete overhaul on defense and take the best defensive player in the draft.

3.Buccaneers- Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
Their biggest need is a DT that can stop the run. McCoy will be a force on the Bucs defense.

4.Redskins- Russel Okung OT Oklahoma State
The Redskins are in a rebuilding phase. They have their new QB McNabb and they will need a LT that will be able to protect him. Okung is the best OT in this draft.

5.Chiefs- Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
Chiefs seriously need an OT that can protect Cassel. We all know Cassel holds the ball to long so Williams should give him more time.

6.Seahawks- Joe Haden CB Florida
The Seahawks have a lot of needs this draft. This is a Pass Happy league and need a shut down corner.

7.Browns- Eric Berry FS Tennessee
Eric Berry is a very versatile secondary player. He can play any secondary position. He will turn heads with the Browns.

8.Raiders- Brian Bulaga OT Iowa
Raiders Oline is horrible and their QB isnt much better. Before they can grab a QB they will need to protect him. Bulaga might be the answer

9.Bills- Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
In my honest opinion, Clausen is the most NFL ready QB in this draft. Playing for Charlie Weiss def helped his stock.

10.Jaguars- Taylor Mays FS USC
The Jags need a tune up in their Secondary and Mays could be the answer.

11.Broncos- Rolando McClain ILB Alabama
With McClain going to the Broncos, their LB corps is a force to be reckon with.

12.Dolphins- Derrick Morgan DE/OLB Georgia Tech
I am upset he fell to the Darphins, but since Porter is gone they will need a Pass Rusher and he will do well in any defensive system

13.49ers- Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
The niners have many needs, but again to have a great QB they need an OT to give him time. Davis will help their line tremendously.

14.Seahawks- C.J. Spiller RB Clemson
With their second pick in the first round, they are in serious need of a RB that can carry the load.

15.Giants- Earl Thomas CB Texas
Thomas played Safety in college, but at this level he will make a fine CB.

16.Titans- Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma
Titans are in need of a #1 receiver and he is the answer to their problems

17.49ers- Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
Niners use their 2nd 1st rounder on a serious need and thats CB. Their CB's now are to old and need to get younger.

18.Steelers- Mike Iupati OG Idaho
Their O-line is HORRIBLE. Rapistberger is messed up in the head because their O-line cant block. Rapistberger might have one less concussion with Iupati protecting the Rapist.

19.Falcons- Jason Pierre-Paul DE USF
Falcons grab Pierre-Paul, he is raw but with some work he could be a sack master.

20.Texans- Dan Williams DT Tennessee
Texans interior D-line needs an upgrade.

21.Bengals- Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma
They are reaching here a bit, but they need a pass catching TE to help Palmer out.

22.PATRIOTS- Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
This was a toughy. Sergio Kindle was also available, but Graham seems like more of a complete pass rusher and that is what the Patriots desperately need.

23.Packers- Sergio Kindle OLB Texas
Packers continue to strengthen their defense and Kindle could be a solid Pass Rusher for them.

24.Eagles- Everson Griffen DE USC
Eagles went after Peppers, but no dice. Griffen is strong and could make an impact in their 4-3 defense.

25.Ravens- Jared Odrick DT Penn State
In a 3-4 he is more of a DE, but he is versatile enough to plug up the holes in their 3-4 one gap defense.

26.Cardinals- Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri
The Cards need some fresh legs at OLB and Weatherspoon would be a great addition to the Cards defense.

27.Cowboys- Charles Brown USC
The Cowboys are reaching, but they need some depth and an upgrade at the O-line.

28.Chargers- Ryan Matthews RB Fresno State
After losing L.T.(not much of a loss in my opinion) Matthews could be a great RB and could help take a load off of Sproales.

29.Jets- Jerry Hughes OLB TCU
If Cryin Ryan cant snag Jason Taylor then he might be the best option.

30.Vikings- Devin McCourty CB Rutgers
The Vikings need some fresh legs at CB and he could git-r-done for the Vikings.

31.Colts- Maurkice Pouncey OC Florida
Yep, its not Mannings “fault” that they lost the superbowl it was the O-lines. So they might be starting from scratch with Pouncey.

32.Saints- Brian Price DT UCLA
I dont know how Price's stock has risen, but the Saints need to add depth and upgrade their D-line.

Round 2-

33.Rams- Golden Tate WR Notre Dame
The Rams get a steal with grabbing Tate in the second round. Him and Bradford will make for a nice QB-WR duo.

34.Lions- Kareem Jackson CB Alabama
The Lions continue to upgrade their defense and they are lacking CB's.

35.Buccaneers- Demaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech
With Antonio Bryant gone, they need a #1 receiver.

36.Chiefs- Terrance Cody DT Alabama
They need a NT that can plug those holes. He is slow, but very big.

37.Eagles- Darryl Washington OLB TCU
The Eagles got their DE in the first round and need an OLB that can protect the outside.

38.Browns- Colt McCoy QB Texas
The Browns are in some serious trouble if they dont have a QB that can get it done. McCoy could be their savior.

39.Raiders- Carlos Dunlap DE Florida
They need a guy that can stop the run on the opposite side of Seymour.

40.Chargers- Patrick Robinson CB Florida State
After Trading Antonio “Never heard of Condoms” Cromartie, they need a corner that can keep up with the elite WR's.

41.Bills- Rodger Saffold OT Indiana
The Bills lost their best OT to a trade last year. They seriously need someone to protect their new QB.

42.Buccaneers- Tyson Alualu DE California
The Bucs continue to upgrade their defensive line.

43.Dolphins- Chris Cook CB Virginia
He would make a perfect fit for the Dolphins. They need more CB's due to so many injuries to their secondary last season.

44.PATRIOTS- Jahvid Best RB California
RB by committee needs a tune up. They have to many over 30 RB's and are lacking a power runner.

45.Broncos- Rob Gronkowski TE Arizona
Broncos need a serious upgrade at TE.

46.Giants- Jimmy Graham TE Miami(FLA.)
The Giants need depth at the TE position.

47.PATRIOTS- Tim Tebow QB Florida
I know what you are thinking, Are you on crack? The Patriots only used him as a smoke screen to sucker someone into drafting him early. Well theres two options. BB loves projects or We could trade this pick to the Jags because Del Rio and Jag fans have a hard on for this guy.

48.Panthers- Koa Misi OLB Utah
I asked my best friend, other than DE what is another big need for the Panthers, his response was OLB.

49.49ers- Nate Allen FS USF
The niners continue to upgrade their secondary.

50.Chiefs- Morgan Burnett FS Georgia Tech
The Chiefs have many holes at defense and he could make a difference.
51.Texans- Brandon Ghee CB Wake Forest
After losing their best CB to the Falcons, they need a playmaking CB ASAP.

52.Steelers- Bruce Campbell OT Maryland
Again, their O-Line sucks and needs to be upgraded immediately to protect the rapist.

53.PATRIOTS- Damian Williams WR USC
The Patriots need a boost at the WR #2 position. He could produce right away and will give Moss a chance to be open more.

54.Bengals- Lamarr Houston DT Texas
The Bengals have a solid team and this draft they are looking for depth at all positions.

55.Eagles- Vladimir Ducasse OT Massachusetts
The Eagles need depth and an upgrade to their O-line. They need to protect their new “star” QB Kolb.

56.Packers- Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech
The Packers need depth at this position and to take the load off of Grant.

57.Ravens- Alex Carrington DE Arkansas State
The Ravens continue to upgrade their front seven.

58.Cardinals- Arrelious Benn WR Illinois
After trading Boldin to the Ravens, they find a cheaper option and a younger option.

59.Cowboys- Chad Jones SS LSU
The Cowboys are in serious need of an upgrade at the SS position.

60.Seahawks- Dexter McCluster WR Mississippi
I have a feeling Deion Branch will be out the door, so they pick up a replacement.

61.Jets- Torrell Troup DT UCF
Their NT is always injured cant stay healthy, so Cryin Ryan grabs depth as well as a twinkie.

62.Vikings- Toby Gerhart RB Stanford
The Vikings need some depth at RB to take the load off of AP.

63.Colts- Jon Asamoah OG Illinois
Again, its the O-lines fault the Colts lost the superbowl (its really mannings fault). So they continue to upgrade their offensive line.

64.Saints- Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson
The Saints continue to upgrade their defensive and I think this is one of the best steals of the draft.

Just Patriots 2 Round Mock draft-
1(22)- Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
2(44)- Jahvid Best RB California
2(47)- Tim Tebow QB Florida
2(53)- Damian Williams WR USC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes