PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron man imo

Yeah, he’s ready to go......

To TB. Too bad TB12 is having a marital affair with Scotty Miller.

Exceptional player for so many years. Tough & clutch. Sadly, this year, it seems like he’s been slowed to the point that he is rarely a factor. I’d be surprised if he’s here in 2021.

Exceptional player for so many years. Tough & clutch. Sadly, this year, it seems like he’s been slowed to the point that he is rarely a factor. I’d be surprised if he’s here in 2021.
Best QB on our roster right now.

Love Jules. I am going to check and see what the Vegas odds are that he ends up in Tampa.

To be fair, that INT yesterday was thrown waaay behind him. Even Julian from 4 years ago couldn't have caught that.
I’ll play devils advocate. Edelman has a very bad habit of knocking off target throws up like a volleyball so a defender can make a play on them. It’s happened other times this year and with Brady too. That was a bad throw but it was also indicative of a problem Edelman has when he can’t bring in a catch

I knock Jules, but he is my guy as well. He can’t empty his bucket of free passes. He can fumble 10 times a game and I will be ok. That hit from Kam still worries me to today. How the hell was he not passed out?
I will like for him to retire and take care of himself. I think he can be a hell of a coach like Welker is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots