PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman appears that he'll potentially finishing his career in a Patriots uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't know if you guys know, but Good News!

According to the Boston Herald, Julian Edelman appears that he'll potentially finishing his career in a Patriots uniform.

Just thought you'd like to know, because I'm sure none of you have been seeing this news on your sidebar.

Oh you think that's bad? How about that damn autoplay video "Hey sum it up for us!"

No don't sum it up for us. go f*ck yourself! I wanna bash Mike Reiss, and the black dude's head in because I keep hearing that damn video!

No you're not coming back Duron Harmon! Because I'm gonna break your legs! I'm so f*cking sick of that video autoplaying. Why does every damn site have to auto play videos now! I don't f*cking want autoplay! I'm so f*cking sick of it!:mad:

200.gif

bump.

Because I'm not sure if you guys have heard this news yet.

Oh you think that's bad? How about that damn autoplay video "Hey sum it up for us!"

No don't sum it up for us. go f*ck yourself! I wanna bash Mike Reiss, and the black dude's head in because I keep hearing that damn video!

No you're not coming back Duron Harmon! Because I'm gonna break your legs! I'm so f*cking sick of that video autoplaying. Why does every damn site have to auto play videos now! I don't f*cking want autoplay! I'm so f*cking sick of it!:mad:

200.gif

I hear ya. But that video you are referring to is right after the Super Bowl. Even if I have seen that vid with Steve Burton (The black guy) and Reiss about 7273635353663 times when I log in...I don't mind. They won the Super Bowl, d%#*!@t!

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

I hear ya. But that video you are referring to is right after the Super Bowl. Even if I have seen that vid with Steve Burton (The black guy) and Reiss about 7273635353663 times when I log in...I don't mind. They won the Super Bowl, d%#*!@t!

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

To each their own I guess. I'm tired of hearing it. The worst part is how this seems to be an epidemic on the internet. I wonder if that generates them more ad revenue auto playing videos? It seems to be everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes