PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH IS STAYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cancel any trades between these teams for the next decade! Looks like Patricia will be my coach in MUT in Madden next year.

I'm scared but I still say Bills actions the last few weeks are not that of someone at the end.

Maybe. He definitely has something to prove defensive wise next season after that debacle

wth is going on????? I need to know this is driving me crazy:confused: lol

At the very least I think Bill has let it be known that whatever remains on his contract, probably just one year, is it and he's done. So Josh is going to replace him next year at the latest.

Maybe this was a scheme to screw the Colts over. Other teams with new coaches are already hiring their staff. The Colts don’t even have a HC now.

Edit to add: PatriotSpy had it first.

I ****ING KNEW IT!

I

****ING

KNEWK

IT!

Colts are a cesspool. Belichick isn't going anywhere anytime soon, or at least not in the next year or two, and Kraft did both to sweeten his current deal as an OC, and most likely enough to presuade him that under the right circumstances, the HC job will be his in due time. Coach the offense with the GOAT, or coach beard neck and that horse5hit circus. That's a no brainer.

image045.jpg

Last edited:
The Colts look like a bunch of idiots, Josh looks like the slimey weasel everyone in Denver said he was.

Everyone loses even the Patriots who probably just promised him a head coaching job in the future.

Bill is gone. Either by his own doing or Kraft has had enough and is letting him go.

Belichick has one more year left in his contract. He is gone no matter what

*sentimental tears* :(

Not sure why everyone is freaking out saying Bill is leaving (or, incredibly, being fired)... it is likely much more simply that Kraft gave him a nice raise to stay in NE and Josh decided it’s better for his family. Beyond that, Josh is still quite young and he can easily afford to wait a few years for Bill to retire, especially if he’s being paid well.

Additionally, if Caserio intends to stay long-term, it makes sense for Josh to see how it’s sensible to remain here and work with him after Bill retires. Again, assuming he’s being paid well to do so.

Brady is the GOAT and deserves a few years without the Pseudo "goat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey