PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Guess he knew what he was talking about.

It makes me sick that he had his first good game since being a Steeler against us.

He's still a big douche, but yeah.......... he was right.

Cassel is a "back-up" and can be expected to play like one. Bring the house and he'll fold. He did. Defense was worse though. They were Embarassing.

I think we have to hunt down and kill the poster who started the Joey Porter is Insane thread. That fan cost us the game!

Meh, I guess he was right, doesn't mean I gain respect for him or anything. He really isn't good anymore

Joey Porter is an overpaid loud mouth and I say that as a Dolphins fan. ;)

He had one good game and I doubt that he will be with the Dolphins next year.

Last edited:

Cassel is a "back-up" and can be expected to play like one. Bring the house and he'll fold. He did. Defense was worse though. They were Embarassing.

The problem I saw wasn't that brining the house caused Cassel to fold. It caused the O-line (more specifically the RT) to play like garbage. Where the hell was his help.

Sorry Bill, but bring back Spach. At least he can block. Unlike Thomas and Watson.

Umm, he was right once. How many times has he been wrong (2004 playoffs for one)? He's a loudmouth jackass who will keep talking whether he wins or loses.

Joey Porter is an overpaid loud mouth and I say that as a Dolphins fan. ;)

He had one good game and I doubt that he will be with the Dolphins next year.

From your fingers to Bill Parcells...um, I mean Jeff Ireland's ;) ears.

The problem I saw wasn't that brining the house caused Cassel to fold. It caused the O-line (more specifically the RT) to play like garbage. Where the hell was his help.

Sorry Bill, but bring back Spach. At least he can block. Unlike Thomas and Watson.

Having a QB that is no threat to hurt you through the air puts more pressure on your O-Line.

Meh, I guess he was right, doesn't mean I gain respect for him or anything. He really isn't good anymore

He wasn't right. The Pats lost this one because of truly pathetic defense and crappy offensive line play, in that order. Not Matt Cassel.

Last edited:
Guess he knew what he was talking about.

not really, i think it just worked out for him this time. if you make enough stupid comments over the course of a career some of them are bound to fall in place

Porter doesn't know his own arse from his elbow. We let ourselves down rather than Porter knowing what the noise coming out of the hole in his face meant.

not really, i think it just worked out for him this time. if you make enough stupid comments over the course of a career some of them are bound to fall in place

Good point. Knowing him, he probably said to the media "We're gonna win, (insert week's opponent) suck." 16 times last year, and was wrong 15. The only reason this weeks comments got reported was because it was about the mighty Patriots back up QB troubles.

He talks crap every game he's bound to be right once. besides miami is still the armpit of the nfl

did he have any comments after the game? i would think he would keep talking ****. this guy is one of the biggest aholes in the nfl right now

Tell me the QB or RB who could succeed with no blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe