PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JIMMYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, wonder if Schefter actually knows something. He has been so adamant about NE not trading JG.

schefter gets noticeably angry when anyone mentions the possibility of jimmy being traded!

Checked Belichick's Snapface account: a three-way deal. The Jets getting Jimmy; we get Ostweiler and a year-old weimaraner.

Thread title reminds me of...

Got us again. I wonder if other teams get trolled as much as we do.

Alright. WTF is going on.

rsCPFY3jRdsGs.gif

Trolls are truly pathetic people. And the psychological studies of them have found that they are as lowlife as it gets.

Trolls are truly pathetic people. And the psychological studies of them have found that they are as lowlife as it gets.
Research study from this site?

DAMN! I knew CLE had a boatload of picks, but not this many. I guess being putrid does have its perks.

Josina with her finger on the pulse two hours too late as per usual...

"I'm told....."

Be honest Josina. No one told you ****. You woke up, read Rapoports tweet hours after he tweeted and then repeated it almost verbatim when the story is dead already. Acting like you were actually all over the story, and hadn't slept through it.

Here is a thought . Pats and Cleveland are negotiating but BB doesn't think the Browns are giving up enough and leave it at " we will talk". All of sudden this tweet/ Instagram comes out and the Browns think there is another suitor. Would this force them to panic and up their bid and essentially compete against themselves for Jimmy????

Here is a thought . Pats and Cleveland are negotiating but BB doesn't think the Browns are giving up enough and leave it at " we will talk". All of sudden this tweet/ Instagram comes out and the Browns think there is another suitor. Would this force them to panic and up their bid and essentially compete against themselves for Jimmy????
Lol Bill isn't using Instantchat as part of his plan.

On a side note, WTF was Jimmy even trying to do in that movie? What was the plan there? Whatever it was, it was horrible. Got him killed within seconds.

Not saying there is any truth to any of these rumours, but does anyone else find it interesting that "everyone who wants to retract internet info" is hacked ? May indeed be the case here - but it seems like for the last two years it has become the "go to response".

Not saying there is any truth to any of these rumours, but does anyone else find it interesting that "everyone who wants to retract internet info" is hacked ? May indeed be the case here - but it seems like for the last two years it has become the "go to response".

Yeah, it's suspicious to me. Call me cynical but I think it's more a case of Jimmy G being liqoured up and feeling "tired and emotional"...

OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore