PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Harbaugh

What makes the patriots a good job from Harbaughs perspective?
Ownership stability and 21st century history of limited meddling helps. The opportunity to do a rebuild with a QB of his choosing might be appealing as well. Money talks too if they want to go that route. Those are potential reasons. Obviously there are a host of reasons another opportunity might be more appealing to him.

Harbaugh choice 1
Ben Johnson choice 2
Vrabel choice 3

Ownership stability and 21st century history of limited meddling helps. The opportunity to do a rebuild with a QB of his choosing might be appealing as well. Money talks too if they want to go that route. Those are potential reasons. Obviously there are a host of reasons another opportunity might be more appealing to him.
The panthers, raiders, falcons titans are a years long rebuilding project. We already have a great defense. There needs to be a massive overhaul on offense

The panthers, raiders, falcons titans are a years long rebuilding project. We already have a great defense. There needs to be a massive overhaul on offense
Falcons had a very good defense as well.

Harbaughs choices to me come down to 3 teams in order
Raiders
Patriots
Chargers.

I thought Quinton Patton would of been pretty good with the Patriots system.

I think if you put every teams draft picks out there you’d find a majority would be disappointing overall. Teams like the Ravens, Eagles and 49ers have stood out, while Houston and Dallas have had recent success.

Draft is always a crapshoot. The Eagles, Ravens, and 49ers lucked out by getting their QBs. Without Lamar, Hurts, or Purdy, they would not be winning like they are. 49ers really got lucky with Purdy since Trey was an awful pick espcially the capital they had to give up to get him. If they were stuck with Trey, we'd probably be talking about Shanahan/Lynch looking for new gigs.

Falcons had a very good defense as well.

Harbaughs choices to me come down to 3 teams in order
Raiders
Patriots
Chargers.
Raiders have more talent on offense, chargers have Justin Herbert to build around. If this is my competition for a new Head coach I would make my the pitch based on the overall stability of the franchise. Kraft needs to sell the potential coach on why he is a better owner to work for than the others.

Harbaugh is THE best option if you really want to reset the franchise, and have IMMEDIATE hope and relevance. Period.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back