PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Jets vs Panthers) Countdown to first Green Beans touchdown of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note has NBC even promoted the season premieres for any of their current shows? I've yet to see one single ad for The Office or Parks & Recreation. Good going NBC.

Welp.. this is "Tebow time" lets see if he still has the magic :rofl:

Hope NFLN caught tonights footage to cap off their September 12th special...

NFL Network Announces 'The Faces Of Tebow: A Football Life' Documentary - FanSided - An Independent Sports Blog Network

I’m pretty sure this is the first documentary to ever be made about a backup quarterback and personal punt protector. I can’t imagine anyone will really be tuning in. Will you? For those who can’t get enough of Tebow, “The Faces of Tebow: A Football Life” will air exclusively on the NFL Network on September 12th at 8:00 pm ET.

We need a guess the Jet's draft pick prediction sticky thread.

Shame, shame, shame. This is embarrassing. The Jets first team offense is gonna end up with an 0-fer during the preseason. Wow.

No. Pumping your fist after a 3rd down scramble in the 4th quarter of a preseason game is embarrassing. Following that with a sack and an ugly interceptiion against really bad Carolina scrubs is embarrassing. Wearing an airplane hat and a cape to a football game is embarrassing. I'm sorry...what were we talking about?

The real problem with the Jets is that they are paper thin everywhere in their lineup except DE. I would have also added LB except those backups got roasted by Derek Freakin' Anderson. If the Jets don't stay insanely healthy this year they will almost certainly be in deep trouble.

At least they have the Ground and Pound. Ground is Tebow's favorite receiver and Pound is the amount of meth needed to be optimistic about the Jets' chances this year.

Last edited:
So, according to Al Michaels the last team to go through an entire preseason without scoring a touchdown was Atlanta in 1977. The Green Beans could go down in history next week. :rocker:

So will it be Matt Barkley or Tyler Wilson?

Chrissie just orgasmed over last year's Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Is Fireman Pud at this game?

I don't understand why they still let him in the stadium. The TV cameras find him a lot. One night they showed him assaulting a Giants fan. Any other stadium, he'd be on the no fly list.

300+ post thread about another team's preseason game? Good god. :idontgetit:

Jay Rothman (ESPN producer) says in the book "ESPN: Those Guys Have All the Fun" at halftime that Namath fell flat on his face at midfield when he was introduced.
And they still put a mike in front of him on camera. What a classy outfit.

300+ post thread about another team's preseason game? Good god. :idontgetit:

It's not just any other team.... its our hated rival the Rats.

funny Sanchez looked nervous

Sanchez was sweating that last minute or so...

:rofl:

Three preseason games. No TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back