PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets alerted Refs to look for Illegal FG Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
People may look at these things like this call later on as little significance in the overall picture of this season,but in terms of Rex Ryan keeping his job,the Jets win might have given him a big jump on keeping his job,especially if they get to .500 which I think they will.

Get real bro, will ya? We got outplayed, outcoached, and out-fcked in the arse on every level. :mad:

So true, 46 minute to 23 minute time of possession, out rushed, out passed, as usual the 2nd half adjustments by BB were ****. Out scored 20-6 in the second half.

I might be in the minority here... if the Jets alerted the officials to a never-before-called rule, then good for them. Our bad. We should have known the rules.

It is rather bizarre though to see it called for the first time in Earth's history on a game-deciding play, when it was not called a few minutes before when the Jets did precisely the same thing.

It's exactly like the cop who lives down the street, the guy that you once yelled at for letting his dog poop in your yard, writing you up for a speeding ticket for going 56 mph in a 55 mph zone, as other cars are whizzing past going 80.

You say "yeah, I was going 56, my bad, congrats to you, but are you freakin' nuts?"

You can't seem to grasp that rules apply to your team and the flag was thrown because they committed a penalty and lead to a loss.

As someone on the low end of the gene pool I understand it, you don't get it. Where does that leave you?

Why don't you tell Sheldon Richardson to stop crying about the rules then?

Pushgate. We'll never hear the end of it. :bricks:

This is unbelievable. "Patriots cheated before..." It was the first time the penalty had ever been called in the history of the NFL.

I bet if they dig long enough in the Middle East, they'll find evidence that Belichick and Kraft were scheming about how to get into the Garden of Eden before God even thought up Adam and Eve!

read what he said in 2005 in my link:

Pereira: the rule comes up in games about 12 to 15 times per season

Reading is not that hard. Please ask your Mom for help. We can't, on a message board, help you escape the short bus. You have to want it!

You are an idiot if you think it was called as many times as you claim.

Or 12. You are wrong.

Or 12. You are wrong.

Do I trust the former head of NFL officiating or some NYJ trolling fan? Please go away if you don't have anything constructive to contribute.

Do I trust the former head of NFL officiating or some NYJ trolling fan? Please go away if you don't have anything constructive to contribute.
Like I said before a new born jets troll out from under his rock. He will retreat back soon enough when the jets get by a big enough margin that the ref's can't give them the game.

Not trolling. Unless your definition is anyone not in you ***********. I haven't said a thing wrong, I didn't say a thing trying to get a response.

Unless you don't have a clue what a troll is or does.

Sensitive little whiners.

I might be in the minority here... if the Jets alerted the officials to a never-before-called rule, then good for them. Our bad. We should have known the rules.

It is rather bizarre though to see it called for the first time in Earth's history on a game-deciding play, when it was not called a few minutes before when the Jets did precisely the same thing.

It's exactly like the cop who lives down the street, the guy that you once yelled at for letting his dog poop in your yard, writing you up for a speeding ticket for going 56 mph in a 55 mph zone, as other cars are whizzing past going 80.

You say "yeah, I was going 56, my bad, congrats to you, but are you freakin' nuts?"

I think its safe to say that the loss of Big Vince may have cost us that game at the end...he certainly would have been more ready mentally to avoid that call.

Like I said before a new born jets troll out from under his rock. He will retreat back soon enough when the jets get by a big enough margin that the ref's can't give them the game.

Yeah, thats what happened here and during the game.

By ladies, go back to your ***********

Yeah, thats what happened here and during the game.

By ladies, go back to your ***********
Too bad you lack the b-lls to admit you are a Jets fan and have to masquerade as a troll. You are easy to detect because you can't even use the word "bye" properly.

I will use small words, to help you out.

I am not claiming it.

Mike Pereira claimed it, In 2005, when he was the active head NFL official.

Why are you right and why is he wrong?

(I am sorry for using the 8 letter word "official" and the 9-letter word "claiming" since I could not dumb it down any more for you- I hope that such big words do not make you tremble in your Jets footie PJs.)

Or 12. You are wrong.

Welcome to Jets fandom. You, as a Jets fan, know of course that back in 2001 the Tuck Rule was called to overturn a Testaverde strip sack in a close game between the Pats & Jets. Game 2 of the 2001 season, which since the Jets did NOT lose the ball deep in their territory, they won the game. It was the game just after the 9/11 NFL shut down. You DO know this, right?

It doesn't enrage me because I think that any coach who DIDN'T do that is hopelessly incompetent. Do you really think Belichick doesn't/wouldn't do the exact same thing if the situation came up? Please!

Rat out Mangina? Nope.

Rat out Mangina? Nope.
Absolutely correct. If the ref's were aware of the rule and enforcing it why didn't they call it on the Jets when they committed the same infraction. Either they were biased or incompetent. There is no place for either in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back