PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Fisher for player personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher: "I mean lets keep it all the way funky. I was responsible for signing & drafting this years Offensive player of the year (Todd Gurley), Defensive player of the year (Aaron Donald), and the Super Bowl MVP (Nick Foles). I should be the 2017 coach of the year."

Lol I hope that's satire. He also sucked so bad as a HC that he was able to draft Gurley and Donald #10 and #13 overall.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Ray Lewis killed a man.

I think he is making the case that he is the worst NFL HC in history. After all he couldn't even go .500 with the OPY, DPY, and SB MVP.

Just means everyone gets better when they get away from Jeff Fisher.

how do you know if Jeff will win or lose a game? If he is above 500 by 2 games he'll lose, if he is below 500 by 2 games, he will probably win.

I love how the NFC finals was Keenum vs Foles, the two guys who languished away on Fisher's roster to the point where everyone thought they were both terrible.

Thats the way the league is designed. Teams have to **** the bed or their needs to be a talent drought to not come away with elite players when picking in the top 10 multiple times in a 5-year span.

The most reliable way to develop a young QB these days seems to be to hire Jeff Fisher. Then fire him after a year or two. They'll immediately improve, as if in gratitude for receiving actual coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft