PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JD Drew to the Sox?

why does a guy making huge money need to push himself for ?he should already be pushing himself and living up to his contract.thats why st loius traded him because hes imature .immature =baby .thank you again for making my case
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

If there was really plenty of evidence that he was a quitter I'm sure that there would be something better than that.

But call Bill Mueller a liar if you want.
theres plenty of evidence that drew is a quitter .there was plenty of evidence that o.j killed his wife but there were some on the jury that didnt agree .bill mueller may not think drew is a quitter but alot of people do .

so has this thread really devolved into asking someone to prove a negative? one guy simply asks for anything other than "i say so" pointing to Drew being a quitter, and all he gets in response is "prove he isn't a quitter."

that isn't how it works. you don't prove negatives. it isn't up to me to prove that sunsets aren't caused by aliens, the burden of proof is on you to prove that they are.

c'mon, all this guy is asking for something that points to drew as being a quitter. I post this because i'm actually curious as to the origin of this belief. and no, nancy drew by itself is proof of nothing.

so has this thread really devolved into asking someone to prove a negative? one guy simply asks for anything other than "i say so" pointing to Drew being a quitter, and all he gets in response is "prove he isn't a quitter."

that isn't how it works. you don't prove negatives. it isn't up to me to prove that sunsets aren't caused by aliens, the burden of proof is on you to prove that they are.

c'mon, all this guy is asking for something that points to drew as being a quitter. I post this because i'm actually curious as to the origin of this belief. and no, nancy drew by itself is proof of nothing.
read the entire thread i cant prove hes a quiter i already said so and fooley cant prove that hes not .hes trying to i never have .i dont have to prove anything dont believe me .what it comes down to is whats your definition of a quitter .

Last edited:
read the entire thread i cant prove hes a quiter i already said so and fooley cant prove that hes not .hes trying to i never have .i dont have to prove anything dont believe me .what it comes down to is whats your definition of a quitter .

and you obviously didn't understand my post if you in fact read it. he doesn't have to prove the guy isn't a quitter when you say he is. the onus is on you.

and you obviously didn't understand my post if you in fact read it. he doesn't have to prove the guy isn't a quitter when you say he is. the onus is on you.
no your right he doesnt have to prove it and i dont either lol and im not going to try because i dont give a s hit.you dont think hes a quitter good for you but i do .this isnt harvard law school :rolleyes:

And what is your definition of a quitter? To me, I would define that as someone who doesn't play when his team needs him most becasue of a stupid reason. As I pointed out Drew's best month last season was September, when his team was in a very close playoff hunt. That, to me at least, is evident of him not being a quitter. What about his actions do you believe give him that reputation?

So you don't why hes a quitter, but you still think he is? Huh?

one guy bill mueller thats it .thats evidence that the guy is what most think he is a quiter and a baby .if hes such a great guy there should be a endless supply of people willing to sing nancy drews praises.why did he get the nickname nancy drew why?why would somone say such a thing about drew ?is it all just rumors ?.fractured left wrist on the dl from july 4 2005 thru the season ---sore right shoulder missed two games in may 2006------broken right pinkie dl june 18 to july 30 2001----------strained right oblique dl aug 9 to sept 2003 -------strained right quadriceps dl may 15 to june 29 1999 --------right knee tendinitis dl june 28 to july 13 2002-----offseason right knee surgery dl until april 20 2003-------strained left quadriceps three starts in august 2006 ---------chondromalacia of left knee five games in june 2005-------sprained left ankle dl july 8 to 27 2000----------strained left hamstring five games in april 2004 --------lower back sprain 12 games in august 2001-----------stiff neck three games in may 2004
what a **** y:rocker:i love this thread.lol

Last edited:
Ok. So you know why hes a quitter, but you can't prove it? That still makes no sense.
its obvious alot of things dont make sense to you lol nobody could prove oj killed his wife but most know he did .

Last edited:
its obvious alot of things dont make sense to you lol nobody could prove oj killed his wife but most know he did .
Sure. But there was evidence to suggest that OJ killed his wife. There is none to suggest that JD Drew is a quitter.

I could say that Kevin Youkilis dresses up like a leprechaun and throws lucky charms at his teammates. Can you prove thats incorrect?

there is plenty of evidence to suggest drew is a quitter and like the oj jury your not convinced .i am case closed .

Last edited:
there is plenty of evidence to suggest drew is a quitter and like the oj jury your not convinced .i am case closed .
I'm not convinced because I haven't seen any of the evidence. No one has.

Oh, i get how this works.

Manny wears women's underwear under his uniform.
Ortiz pays midgets to act out episodes of Friends.
Schilling clubs, and then eats, baby seals.
Varitek once accidentally killed a Mexican prostitute.

It's all true because I know it is. My saying so is proof.

Oh, i get how this works.

Manny wears women's underwear under his uniform.
Ortiz pays midgets to act out episodes of Friends.
Schilling clubs, and then eats, baby seals.
Varitek once accidentally killed a Mexican prostitute.

It's all true because I know it is. My saying so is proof.
thats the spirit.you can take it or leave it.earth to tom bradys goatballs .i said i cant prove it many times .this isnt harvard law school lol its a message board

Last edited:
open your eyes and you shall see.plenty of people have seen the evidence except you .
And yet for whatever reason finding this information eludes you too.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back