PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jason Taylor still impressing Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Belichick said about Taylor, in a conference call with the South Florida media Wednesday morning :

"They flip him around. Scooped up a fumble, ran that back for a touchdown. We've seen that a couple of times before around here. That was a familiar sight, one that I hope we don't see this weekend. He showed his great pass-rushing ability against Buffalo. A big rush there, a strip sack against New Orleans. He's shown what he's always had, which is great speed to the edge, speed to power, and a great inside move off his speed move. Those tackles, they worry about the edge, and he beats them on the up-and-under and speed to power. Plays the run well. He's very long, long arms. A guy that has great length, blockers have a hard time getting into, and he certainly knows how to use that to his advantage. It looks like he's still got a good burst off the edge and a good technique rusher. We hate to be playing against him twice a year."

Ethan Skolnick's Season Ticket | Sun-Sentinel Blogs: Miami Dolphins: Belichick on J.T., the one who got away

Miami Dolphins news, training updates, injury reports, trades & more ? The Daily Dolphin blog Blog Archive Channing Crowder back to work; Jason Taylor still impressing Bill Belichick

I think JT will have a "special" treatment on game day. ;)
/GO PATS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back