PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jake Ballard is Taken Off the PUP List

Do you actually go through life as negative and miserable as all of your posts make it seem? I swear to god you must be Steve from Fall River because every single post you make comes across with the same incredibly negative and misery laden tenor that his calls to WEEI do.

Actually I am as happy as a lark and I am not Steve from Fall River because I have a life.:snob::rolleyes:

Great News! BB doin his homework signing him before Giants could release/sign. From bein overl loaded with TEs ya never know how things play out and in this case Ballard will be well needed.

-Ballard looked healthier, but still had a “hitch in his giddy-up.”

Jamie Collins Among Brightest Stars During First Patriots Training Camp Practice (Notes) | New England Patriots | NESN.com

"by dropping a pass over safety Adrian Wilson’s head to a streaking Jake Ballard"

Ballard better: Worth noting that Ballard appeared to move much better during Friday’s practice after appearing a little stiff and slow in minicamp. He received the bulk of the work with the top unit, with undrafted rookie Zach Sudfeld working with the second unit.

New England Patriots training camp observation: Tim Tebow catches passes | masslive.com

Tight end Jake Ballard got a lot of reps and made a nice catch by the left sideline on a pass from Tom Brady.

- See more at: http://bostonherald.com/sports/patr...ving_interception_steals#sthash.vdOycjlO.dpuf

Things are looking way up for Ballard! :D

The tight ends on the field Friday were happy to get back out there, and looked strong and were moving well, especially Ballard, who tore his ACL in Super Bowl XLVI and missed the entire 2012 season.

I definitely feel better; I just need to keep doing the little things, icing after practice and all that good stuff, stretching, staying loose and getting warmed up, and making sure I’m not getting tight,” said Ballard. “We’ve all been away for this whole summer; putting all this work in, we’re all happy to get back to football and be out here and working hard… I feel like I have a good opportunity on this team.”

Patriots looking very different at tight end - Extra Points - Boston.com

Obviously, this is great news. We need Ballard as a starter for Game One.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back