PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett Facing Surgery For Thumb [MOD EDIT: May not need surgery - who knows anymore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just a case of BB getting bored and upping the difficulty level.

"It's too easy to beat this Madden game. Need to start imposing some self-limiting rules to make it harder".

I'm starting in Week 4.
No! No! No!

I'm almost certain that I'm a lot older than you and in a lot worse shape. I'm starting!

If BB wants to show that he can win with anyone at QB, I'm the man! Just give me Brady's parking spot so I don't have to walk too far to the training facility...if you know what I mean.

I would be very very surprised if at least one of JG and Jacoby don't play ten days from now.

Interesting to note that both Garoppolo and Brissett were both injured doing things that Brady almost never does

• Winner
Reactions: PP2

He's lucky that's all he injured there. Christ. The good news is that the pain management situation for the AC joint should be improved by the time next Sunday's game comes around. I'd be surprised if Garoppolo didn't suit up. Some part of me, though, wants to see Edelman play quarterback for this team to see if the Pats could beat Buffalol with him. That would be high comedy.

In a weird way I was kinda hoping that we'd see Jules playing QB against the Bills which would have allowed someone to draw up a new Simba cartoon picture showing Brady, JG and Brissett all lining up in the background with BB proudly holding up #11 to the appreciative crowd. :p

By next Sunday, Jimmy would've had 14 days and Jacoby 10 days to rest.

Unless Jacoby needs surgery, I expect both will be in uniform and active against Buffalo.

Four more quarters and the GOAT returns. We're fine.

11244666_854008841337667_1985891102_n.jpg

Pats playing musical qb's....next man up!

Don't care who plays but we gotta beat the Bills. I can't stand the Bills and Rex Ryan

OK. I'll fess up.

60% of me wants Jimmy to be healthy and ready to start. That's the sane thing to want, right?

30% of me hopes that Jacoby is able to play, so the Pats can beat Rex with a rookie starting his second game. That's not as smart, but, come on...it's Rex...

But, 10% of me want Jules or a veteran hire to start so BB can coach wins in four consecutive games with three different starting QB's, especially since it will be the win with which he moves into sole possession of fourth place on the all time HC win list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST