PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.C. Jackson wins AFC Defensive Player of the Month

Pay Me GIF

It’s not luck when he leads the league in INT’s since entering the league. The difference between him and Arrington is that Arrington had one fluke year collecting lucky INT’s, but couldn’t cover anybody on the outside. He improved his game when he moved inside.
I'd say the better comparison for Jackson is Asante Samuel. It's less of an apt comparison this year than in the past because Jackson isn't even getting burned as much as he used to.

I mean it’s pretty funny how he makes cracks about JC collecting garbage interceptions. He’s better than Kyle Arrington but he has similar luck.
A Boston mediot mentioned he heard from fans who told him JC's teammates had nicknamed him the "trash collector ( trash man?)" and New & Improved Fun Bill was playin along.
Who knows

If this man has a decent showing against Diggs, he's getting paid top dollar next year. I really like him a lot too.
I think he will.

They have a Steve Smith vs Aqib Talib beef going on.

they just need to bite the bullet and put him on a 5 year deal, it will be expensive the first 2 years but in years 3, 4 and 5 as salary cap goes up it will start to look like a reasonable contract

We survived losing Gilmore, i don't want to tempt fate and lose Jackson as well

Stop locking me out of threads. Patsfans isn't your personal fiefdom.
How does one get locked out of a thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back