PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It is surreal that This QB AND coach combo is in yet another Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I think the only other one is The steelers with chuck and Bradshaw. My recollection of the two weeks the 2014 afc ship and SB 49 is really limited because I was going through a lot at the time. I'm not sure why, but it feels like this team is destined to win this game; I have never had that feeling going into a super bowl. I'm not saying we can't lose, obviously we can, it's just hard for me to see us losing this game, I can't put my finger on it. Does anyone understand what I am getting at. It's not anything I can reason, I can't give you a million reasons why the pats will win this game. But this is the Super Bowl. I almost feel as confident as I would playing against the leagues worst team. I just have a hard time seeing us losing against a team that seems hexed and has an average defense as best. I'm not saying we can't lose. But I am more confident than I have been against the Giants both times

I think it boils down to the fact that even with Beasley, I don't see the falcons generating a pass rush

If Andrews doesn't get bullied up the middle then we will be okay, but I think he might need some help... he struggled when pass rushers lined up across him. I'm sure Dante has a plan for the Oline. It will come down to the team that makes the least amount of turnovers. As long as Brady doesn't get rattled in the pocket by their pass rush we should be fine breaking down their defense. I also think we need to win the possession game, last thing I want is us to get into a shootout with them.

If Andrews doesn't get bullied up the middle then we will be okay, but I think he might need some help... he struggled when pass rushers lined up across him. I'm sure Dante has a plan for the Oline. It will come down to the team that makes the least amount of turnovers. As long as Brady doesn't get rattled in the pocket by their pass rush we should be fine breaking down their defense. I also think we need to win the possession game, last thing I want is us to get into a shootout with them.
I feel like I have a hard time seeing us lose this game for a lot of illegitimate reasons. I think part of it it has to do with the falcons history. I don't know. For some reason the Patriots losing to the falcons is a hard thing for me to grasp when you consider the history of the teams even though I suppose it's meaningless. Or is it? I really don't know.

Pat Kirwan talked with BB Friday and said he seemed very relaxed, both he and Jim Miller said how much they felt BB loves this team, and that hadn't always been the case.

I feel good about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand