PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It Is Belichick Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of him, how do Father Time and Mother Nature get along so well?

Or, do all these natural disasters represent spats?

I think we're seeing the "oral sex" stage of their marriage. You know - passing each other in the hallway:

"F*ck you!"

"Eat me!"

Except it is close. I'm not arguing that Newton is better. "Much better" is hyperbolic.

It's not really close. At all. It's a pretty significant blowout in fact.

You can't possibly compare QB play via pure stats when one QB played in the 21st century and the other played in the mid seventies. If you try to, you end up with none of the QBs were any good until post-2000.

All due respect, but you should follow the conversation more before making this statement. I specifically asked LJRomanoff how he wanted to compare Grogan and Newton, and offered stats, data within the context of their respective eras, etc. He said "Stats are fine." So I went with stats, per his request.

It's not really close. At all. It's a pretty significant blowout in fact.

All due respect, but you should follow the conversation more before making this statement. I specifically asked LJRomanoff how he wanted to compare Grogan and Newton, and offered stats, data within the context of their respective eras, etc. He said "Stats are fine." So I went with stats, per his request.

I realize that. Still wanted to chime in with my opinion.

Sorry, I was away for the weekend...and since the thread is still on page 1...but did Belichick Time happen already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes