PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It all begins today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I know Aqua has been less than welcome on this board and probably deservedly so, but this was a civil post.

Let's just agree that everyone is "jacked" about the return of games that count.

I couldn't agree more with the hope for no injuries.

Certainly as Pats Fans we can relate to the damage that key injuries can do to a team.

Here's to a season determined by our best against the best everyone else has to bring to the table. May the best team win.

Kdo5 said:
Its a great night when I'm pumped for watching two teams I hate play against each other. Miami will win. Good luck, just dont trash talk around here once you guys win.

I just have one question.

Why is it that if the Fins lose, you all want me back here to eat crow? But if the Fins win, you aren't to be held accountable? (I mean winning the division this year, not this single game.) I'm not trying to sound arrogant or like a prick at all, I just want to know what you think about that.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Why is it that if the Fins lose, you all want me back here to eat crow? But if the Fins win, you aren't to be held accountable? (I mean winning the division this year, not this single game.) I'm not trying to sound arrogant or like a prick at all, I just want to know what you think about that.

I have one question....why did you re-neg on your bet and why are you still here?

It was a put up or shut up bet - you did not do either.

fgssand said:
I have one question....why did you re-neg on your bet and why are you still here?

It was a put up or shut up bet - you did not do either.

Obviously you don't listen as I've told you at least 3 or 4 times that I already made a donation. Leave it alone dude.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Obviously you don't listen as I've told you at least 3 or 4 times that I already made a donation. Leave it alone dude.
Aquaman,
I didn't get your reaction to the heartwarming announcement by Marino ( http://www.thebrushback.com/marino_full.htm). It's great when good things happen to good people.:)

Aqua4Ever04 said:

I will leave it alone when you can prove it. Not some feeble claim. Had you followed the terms and conditions of the bet, you would not have to be on defensive.

Your acting like a teenager, oh wait...

I'm not impressed by either of these teams thus far.

That's the Dante we all knew and loved in Minnesota.

Do you get it now Aqqi?

Aqua4Ever04 said:

yo, aqualung.... come play.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

I'm not going to join the crowd attacking you, but if you come to an opposing board to rattle your chains, you'd better wear a thicker skin.

New rules this year -- there's a 5 yd penalty for taunting.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
miguel confirmed f's donation.... no word on yours, aquaman

Wes Welker can be on my team anytime.

Daunte Culpepper? I, ah, don't think so...

Joey Porter is still an a-hole. You would think that someone who was shot once would be a bit more humble.

Hear that hissing sound? That is the air starting to come out of the Fins balloon.

I did not think that either team looked that good last night. But, the Fins found a way to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick