PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this site legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "official" tells me that it's probably not legit.

And when their main banner at the top of the page spells it with 3 Fs, then I know it's not legit. Also, beware of any city whose "Contact Us" doesn't give you a real address.

Last edited:
Similarly

11. Why do you charge my card more than your product price?We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

and

8. How do I can return the items to your company?If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it.If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it,then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your jersey, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us.

I site legit thinking probablyno. But expert me not. So hope you can understand me.

New England Patriots Shop - Patriots Jersey, Apparel, T-Shirts, Clothing, Merchandise at Patriots Store I am trying to buy some jerseys and I came across this site which seems kinda fishy. Has anyone bought from it?
The site is clearly not legit. The Patriots ProShop is the official (with 2 f's) merchandise store of the Patriots. Since the site is not legit, you can probably bet the merchandise is not legit. I actually can understand people buying knockoff merchandise when it is available for cheap dollars but considering the prices this site is charging, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't just go straight to the NFLShop or Patriots Pro Shop.

Last edited:
I ordered a hockey jersey from a site like that once. It will take a few weeks to get a jersey since its shipping from Hong Kong. The quality, for me, was good. Name spelled right, good stitching and what not. However, I have heard horror stories about those places; misspelled names, numbers upside down, falling apart the first time it gets washed.

If you don't want to pay Reebok $90 for a replica that will be outdated in a few months I can't blame you, but these places are pretty buyer beware.

They misspell Patriots on the picture with TB on the front page...it says Official "Patroits"....

Stay away from that site.

WHOIS...

officialpatriotsauthentic.com

Current Registrar: ENOM, INC. IP Address: 173.252.254.226 (ARIN & RIPE IP search) Lock Status: clientTransferProhibited

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Domain name: OFFICIALPATRIOTSAUTHENTIC.COM
Registrant Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected ()
Fax: 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90064 US Administrative Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected ([email protected]) +1.6613102107 Fax: +1.6613102107 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90064 US Technical Contact: WhoisGuard WhoisGuard Protected
US Status: Locked Name Servers: dns1.registrar-servers.com dns2.registrar-servers.com dns3.registrar-servers.com dns4.registrar-servers.com dns5.registrar-servers.com
Creation date: 27 Nov 2011 22:19:00
Expiration date: 27 Nov 2012 14:19:00

Last edited:
I don't understand. Why don't people just buy from nfl.com or the proshop? or a retail store. Why even bother going on those sketchy sites. If it's to save a little cash, why don't you just save up until you can buy a legit jersey.

I don't think so,didn't notice and NFL logo.

I wouldn't trust that site with a 10-foot pole. They offer Bodden, Moss, Haynesworth and Maroney jerseys, etc., etc. at the same prices as those of current players. Misspellings are a dead giveaway. Idiots.

Smells like China.

Good insight here. As the saying goes buyer beware.

Smells like China.

Spells like China too. I see these sorts of operations all the time on ebay.

Caveat Emptor, Homo!

Try it, what's the worst that can happen.

Edible Ginseng Official Patriots Cap...Sizes small,medium, large..$210...plus shipping...

yeah...definitely probably fake....

Try it, what's the worst that can happen.

Albert Haynesworth Jersey Authentic, Official New England Patriots Premier Albert Haynesworth Jerseys

patriots-237.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back