PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is our defense this good?

So this magical equation only matters for the Patriots... the Eagles can win with good not great CB's? Makes sense...
The Eagles play exactly like the Patriots? Again, do you like odds

Look who he was his entire career, with a great defense around him he was very good. With average around him he got benched for Adoree Jackson in Tennessee. He went to the Titans when he was 28... and sucked. Gilmore went to the Patriots when he was 28 and made the All Pro Team and Pro Bowl from that point on.
Those arent stats...Show me stats from 2016 that say they were the same guy...Numbers, accolades, anything that shows me they were equal cover guys?

Stephon Gilmore
Super Bowl champion (LIII)
NFL Defensive Player of the Year (2019)
2× First-team All-Pro (2018, 2019)
5× Pro Bowl (2016, 2018–2021)
NFL interceptions co-leader (2019)
New England Patriots All-2010s Team
He was definitely popular

This is where you reverse course and argue how you never said Butler was as good as Gilmore...
Probably because I never did, which is a lie you are now stuck in.

He was a great player

Probably because I never did, which is a lie you are now stuck in.
You're FOS... granted you're talented in having boundless energy, limitless double-talk and your ability to talk in circles... but you're FOS all the same.

Stop chasing me around like a crazy ex girlfriend, I'm into chicks and talking to you is making all of us dumber.

The Eagles can win a ring with Mills and just "good"... but we're doomed with the same because we're the Patriots... good grief.

You're FOS... granted you're talented as having boundless energy, double-talk and in your ability to talk in circles... but you're FOS all the same.
Youve literally said I have tried to argue Butler was better than Gilmore now multiple times...Will you provide one post of mine saying that? My money is on No

You're FOS... granted you're talented in having boundless energy, limitless double-talk and your ability to talk in circles... but you're FOS all the same.

Stop chasing me around like a crazy ex girlfriend, I'm into chicks and talking to you is making all of us dumber.

The Eagles can win a ring with Mills and just "good"... but we're doomed with the same because we're the Patriots... good grief.
Anyone notice how All3Phases simply erases the comments ^ he can't respond to?

Anyone notice how All3Phases simply erases the comments ^ he can't respond to?
Anyone notice how Wozzy cant provide any evidence of something he claims I have argued for an hour about?

Sorry I erase your Gifs, did that hurt your feeliings?

Anyone notice how Wozzy cant provide any evidence of something he claims I have argued for an hour about?

Sorry I erase your Gifs, did that hurt your feeliings?
No you erase the logic you can't explain away.

No you erase the logic you can't explain away.
How many posts will go by without you giving an example of somethign you claim I argued? Is this your schtick? Sorry I call out your lying ways

The Eagles can win a ring with Mills and just "good," but we're doomed with the same in 2022 because we're the Patriots... good grief.

The awesome news is we have Malcolm Butler in 2022 and because he's great and made an All Pro Team once we're going to kick azz.

The awesome news is we have Malcolm Butler in 2022 and because he's great we're going to kick azz....
6 years ago maybe, funny how time works. Desperation to talk him out of retirement after benching him 5 years ago in the biggest game of the season "because he sucked" was a bold move though. Gives you high hopes for the secondary! Im sure he will win the same popularity contest as he did in 2016 though!

6 years ago maybe, funny how time works. Desperation to talk him out of retirement after benching him 5 years ago in the biggest game of the season "because he sucked" was a bold move though. Gives you high hopes for the secondary! Im sure he will win the same popularity contest as he did in 2016 though!
He sucked at 27 years of age, he was getting benched at 28... all because of changing teams and despite suffering no major or debilitating injuries.

Gilmore and every other actually "great" CB were on the All Pro and pro Bowl teams... the first one, not the conciliatory one... or winning DPOY.

He sucked at 27 years of age, he was getting benched at 28... all because of changing teams and despite suffering no major or debilitating injuries.

Gilmore and every other actually "great" CB were on the All Pro and pro Bowl teams... the first one, not the conciliatory one... or winning DPOY.
Why do you keep bringing up Gilmore? And why do you keep bringing up the years after? In 2016 Butler was great, sorry you literally have ZERO evidence to back you on this

The Eagles can win a ring with Mills and just "good," but we're doomed with the same in 2022 because we're the Patriots... good grief.
I'm going to keep repeating this... since All3Phases will just make it disappear from my posts rather than explain this odd leap in logic?

I'm going to keep repeating this... since All3Phases will just make it disappear from my posts rather than explain this odd leap in logic?
I gave you an answer on this, go try and find it!

Why do you keep bringing up Gilmore? And why do you keep bringing up the years after? In 2016 Butler was great, sorry you literally have ZERO evidence to back you on this
Butler was great until he left, Brandon Meriweather was great until he left, Gilmore was only worthy of a single Pro Bowl (not even an All Pro nod?!) in five year, but became great when he arrived... but All3Phases doesn't understand what I'm trying to say?

I gave you an answer on this, go try and find it!
Oh yeah, the Patriots are special somehow, the rules don't apply to the Eagles.

Sounds legit...

Butler was great until he left, Brandon Meriweather was great until he left, Gilmore was only worthy of a single Pro Bowl (not even an All Pro nod?!) in five year but became great when he arrived... but All3 doesn't understand?
Will you ever explain why Butler wasnt great in 2016? Maybe stay on topic this time?

Oh yeah, the Patriots are special somehow, the rules don't apply to the Eagles.

Sounds legit...
Thanks for admitting you missed it. Not quite what I said, but close!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back