PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Gareon Conley About To be La'el Collins'd?

Yikes! I hope for the sake of everyone involved that this didn't actually happen -- beyond the football reasons. Even if nothing happened, however, I have to question the wisdom of putting yourself in a situation where this sort of accusation can even occur. Off my board, with a heavy heart.

He may not go undrafted, but the fact this is such a strong cb class will definitely drop him regardless. Unfortunately, his drop may mean someone takes a chance earlier on Sydney Jones, who I am really hoping reaches pick 72.

(Understanding that the impact on the kid's life is the most important) this could affect the Butler situation, the Saints are considering taking a CB at #11 or #32, if this changes that (by them not taking him and/or other CB moving up a spot) things could change for us based on this. Could. We'll see.

Yikes! I hope for the sake of everyone involved that this didn't actually happen -- beyond the football reasons. Even if nothing happened, however, I have to question the wisdom of putting yourself in a situation where this sort of accusation can even occur. Off my board, with a heavy heart.

:(

I'm not sure how reliable this source is, or whether or not it's true at all, but it's another piece of the puzzle:

I wonder if Awuzie, King, and Humphrey (not necessarily in that order) end up as the top three corners taken while this is still an outstanding legal matter.

I'm not sure how reliable this source is, or whether or not it's true at all, but it's another piece of the puzzle:

I wonder if Awuzie, King, and Humphrey (not necessarily in that order) end up as the top three corners taken while this is still an outstanding legal matter.

Lattimore?

I still wouldn't draft him, but the fact that Conley is claiming that video evidence will exonerate him is pretty interesting.

I still wouldn't draft him, but the fact that Conley is claiming that video evidence will exonerate him is pretty interesting.

Well, if as Conley claims, eyewitness testimony and video tape completely exonerates him, then law enforcement will need to make an unequivocal public statement to that effect RSN.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back