PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ironies of Ironies, Volin "breaks a story"

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Extra.. Extra Read all about it.

Ben Volin the Boston Globe columnist FINALLY broke a story!!!!!

Volin whose last big Patriot breakthrough was "Mac Jones, arrives on time to Gillette Stadium for practice.", is being credited with breaking a story NOT in Bostion, but in Buffalo (where he evidently has more sources that he does in Boston, because he has NONE here).

According to Volin their #1 WR is upset at not having more of a say in the offense (boo hoo). Maybe if we are LUCKY, Volin will get his lazy ass out of here and move to upstate NY.....where all his sources seem to reside.

Volin who has annually won the "keen sense of the obvious" award for the last decade in Boston. Seems to have made a breakthrough with his Bills story. Instead of rehashing stories that other writers have written 3 days before, Volis actually used the words "per NFL league source", and we a PRETTY sure he didn't mean his down stairs neighbor's 10 year old kid, who he has used on many occasions

Last edited:
Stefan Di-va-ggs wants a say in the offense and the play calling? All about hero ball that one is... How is that supposed to work? He get to call the huddles and the plays?

lol... instead of snow, buffalo is getting a ****storm only a diva wr could manage to set off

That gas bag is only good for blowing hot air out his mouth and ass.
He talks **** out of both or either ... but never neither.

He's outta there soon. If I'm them I'm looking for a WR swap but they have to do something soon. He's a legit top 10 WR by every measure I'm not sure why he's making waves with a top 5 QB until he retires.

He's outta there soon. If I'm them I'm looking for a WR swap but they have to do something soon. He's a legit top 10 WR by every measure I'm not sure why he's making waves with a top 5 QB until he retires.
Got to be a screw loose there. He had a real good thing going with the Vikes and Cousins before forcing a trade, and seems to be in a great situation with the Bills before this latest inexplicable tirade. With the Bills he is being paid well, has a top 5 QB, and a championship caliber roster....... And he's trying to shoot his way out of town AGAIN???!!

Moderators - let's keep this thread on topic.

Ben Volin is the worst reporter the city has ever seen!

Got to be a screw loose there. He had a real good thing going with the Vikes and Cousins before forcing a trade, and seems to be in a great situation with the Bills before this latest inexplicable tirade. With the Bills he is being paid well, has a top 5 QB, and a championship caliber roster....... And he's trying to shoot his way out of town AGAIN???!!
He fell in the 5th round (bgc 3rd rd grade) bc of some issues and concerns. He's done nothing to make that disappear. Yea it's wild bc you never know what's going on behind the scenes but he's in one of the best spots you can be in.

I thought the cap hit makes a trade nearly impossible to swallow for them. Welcome to the flip side of success, deal with it Buffalo..

If you had to live in Buffalo half the year, you'd be shooting your way out too.

Volin whose last big Patriot breakthrough was "Mac Jones, arrives on time to Gillette Stadium for practice.", is being credited with breaking a story NOT in Bostion, but in Buffalo (where he evidently has more sources that he does in Boston, because he has NONE here).

According to Volin their #1 WR is upset at not having more of a say in the offense (boo hoo). Maybe if we are LUCKY, Volin will get his lazy ass out of here and move to upstate NY.....where all his sources seem to reside.

Volin who has annually won the "keen sense of the obvious" award for the last decade in Boston. Seems to have made a breakthrough with his Bills story. Instead of rehashing stories that other writers have written 3 days before, Volis actually used the words "per NFL league source", and we a PRETTY sure he didn't mean his down stairs neighbor's 10 year old kid, who he has used on many occasions
Damn clouds

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Antonio Brown says hi.

How could I forget... Wrong Borges

Moderators - let's keep this thread on topic.

Ben Volin is the worst reporter the city has ever seen!
Nah, Ron Borges was the all time worse he had a hard on for BB over something really stupid and beat that horse forever.. snort! snort! snort!
Trolling Volin may be the #1 candidate for the coveted, "Worse Boston Sports Writer of 2023"...

Nah, Ron Borges was the all time worse he had a hard on for BB over something really stupid and beat that horse forever.. snort! snort! snort!
Trolling Volin may be the #1 candidate for the coveted, "Worse Boston Sports Writer of 2023"...

Borges definitely let his emotions dictate his career, but he often had intelligent thoughts if you filtered out the nonsense.

Volin is a no talent no ideas guy.

I think you need an actual source to break a story.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back