PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Stidham find about "Friday Night Lights"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised Kolb didn't learn a lot of those things until he was in the league for a while. Makes sense.

Nice movie.

Kind of a neat find Cousins

DW Toys

Toy's, Stidham's 2017 season would have made him a sure fire first round pick, while his 2018 season was the reason he fell to where the Pats got him. What happened? Why the big drop off? Was it injury, technique, coaching, OL, WR's????

Toy's, Stidham's 2017 season would have made him a sure fire first round pick, while his 2018 season was the reason he fell to where the Pats got him. What happened? Why the big drop off? Was it injury, technique, coaching, OL, WR's????
OL imo. Lost some pretty big pieces after 2017 like Braden Smith. I think Auburn lost 4 starters after 2017 on the OL.

OL imo. Lost some pretty big pieces after 2017 like Braden Smith. I think Auburn lost 4 starters after 2017 on the OL.
im an Auburn fan and it was definitely the OLine as the main issue. Auburn had trouble running the ball as well so that combo is never good for any QB. I think he will fit in well with the Patriots and he wont be rushed. As this rate, Brady will be playing another 10 years so Stidham wont see the field at all lol

Losing RB Kerryon Johnson hurt Stidham a lot as well. Not just a good running back, he was a good receiving back for Auburn as well. Great weapon for them in 2017 that Stidham utilized a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back