PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Incompletion????

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow....now THAT'S ironic. A Pats fan talking about "tainted" Super Bowls. :eek:

That's just priceless...."

Still waiting by the way for you to enlighten us all and explain how any of our wins are "tainted" as you put it.

Anytime you want to grow a pair and respond would be nice......

That picture tells nothing other than his foot was off the ground sometime after he caught the ball. Show me a series of still of where his foot was just before and after catching the ball and it will mean something. From every replay, angle I've seen of it, I can't honestly tell for sure whether he caught it.

I knew exactly what you were referring to about "making a shirt". I was coming back at you with a little sarcasm. Ever heard of it? If you've read any of my other posts regarding the d-bag that made those shirts, you'd know my opinion about him.

I'll proudly "waddle around" in any of my Steelers Championship shirts, thank you. So, if that was another attempt at an insult, try again.

How exactly am I gloating by the way? By disagreeing with you about this "controversy" someone cooked up over the Holmes catch? I didn't realize that was the same thing as gloating. My bad I guess.

My true colors have FINALLY come out, huh? Sorry to break it to ya buddy, but I never tried to hide my "true colors". And to be completely honest, I could care less if you like me or not. I'm not here to make friends with you. Call my post thanking the decent Pats fans and the people who run this site "ballwashing" or whatever else you care to throw at it. I've been posting on this site for a few years now, and I really could care less if you like that or not either. And I most certainly WOULD have been here, win or lose in the SB. I enjoy some of the discussions and debates that go on here. There's some knowledgable football fans here, and it's fun to throw different ideas around.

So excuse me if I don't go running off crying now. I'm sure that tough guy routine works sometimes, but not with me. If you don't like my posts, feel free to ignore them, or if you want to bash me, have at it. It's all good. ;)
once you throw out the pats are cheaters or hint at it in any way like you have you lose all credibility. any knowledgeable football fan with a brain knows the pats SBs titles are not tainted in any way.
you have entered troll land and will be treated as such.

once you throw out the pats are cheaters or hint at it in any way like you have you lose all credibility. any knowledgeable football fan with a brain knows the pats SBs titles are not tainted in any way.
you have entered troll land and will be treated as such.

Personally I DON'T think the Pats SB wins are tainted in any way. Obviously I was referring to SpyGate, which I thought and still do think was an overblown media stunt. But my feelings on that issue are beside the point. The only reason I made reference to it, was to point out the irony of another poster who said that the Steelers SB record is "tainted" because of steroid use. My point was that saying THAT was as ridiculous as all of the SpyGate crap all of you Pats fans hate so much. It's just making excuses. THAT was my point. Please tell me you don't see the irony in a Pats fan, who obviously HATES all the Spygate garbage (for good reason), creating a SpyGate of their own in referring to Steeler's wins as "tainted"?

Last edited:
I agree with this terrible towel waving degenerate above me ;) If you feel that the Steelers are tainted then you should feel the Pats are tainted. And the Niners, Broncos (salary cap violations), and Cowboys(Jimmy Johnson admits to doing the same thing BB did giving him the same 'upper hand'). It's a 2 way street....

I agree with this terrible towel waving degenerate above me ;) If you feel that the Steelers are tainted then you should feel the Pats are tainted. And the Niners, Broncos (salary cap violations), and Cowboys(Jimmy Johnson admits to doing the same thing BB did giving him the same 'upper hand'). It's a 2 way street....

Thanks! I'm glad SOMEONE got the point I was trying to make! :)

It was a very good game in the last 5 minutes, however in the 3rd quarter I don't remember anything about the game and the part I remember the most was the Fast and Furious trailer! :). Big Ben is a very good quarterback and looked 30 times better in this game than in SB40.

It was a great catch, no controversy here, congrats.

I bet if Harrison was not caught punching that Arizona player he would of gotten MVP.

Warner could of gotten MVP too for the dumbest pick in SB history. If i was a Pitt fan i would send him a thank you note.

From comment #16 - another photo that should put this to rest:

holmescatch.JPG

Both feet are down. Since there was no juggling of the ball as we witnessed from the various television camera angles, the fact we can't see the ball should be a moot point.

The refs missed some calls in this game, but not this one.

I agree with the Pittsburgh fan as well. As I said in the second post of the thread, no use in crying over spilled milk. It is things like the premise of this thread that fueled Spygate and the disdain for our beloved Pats.

I thought it was a catch live, and in every slomo.

Besides, I've always been a firm believer, if you have to look at something a dozen times, and still are not sure....it belongs to the player scoring.

Great catch. I wish the Pats had taken Holmes instead of Jackson.:mad:

From comment #16 - another photo that should put this to rest:

holmescatch.JPG

Both feet are down. Since there was no juggling of the ball as we witnessed from the various television camera angles, the fact we can't see the ball should be a moot point.

The refs missed some calls in this game, but not this one.

that doesn't put it to rest....he doesn't have posession yet. You know it I know it it was incomplete

that doesn't put it to rest....he doesn't have posession yet. You know it I know it it was incomplete
Wrong.

Look at the television replays from the opposite side, facing Holmes.
Holmes had possession before anybody had a hand on him.
In this picture Francisco has his hands on Holmes' back; that would be after he had possession of the ball.

The officiating left a lot to be desired, but the refs did get this call correct.

You know it I know it it was incomplete

Are you just messing around or are you being serious? I can agree that picture doesn't necessarily put anything to rest but at the same time how can you be so sure it was incomplete?

Anyone have a picture of Fitz's first TD Catch? Pretty sure Tomlin should have thrown the Red Flag on that one. Tip of the ball clearly hit the ground. Not sure of the rule though...

Oh wait...this is about the SB Winning catch...my bad

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back