PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you were at Pats vs Bills on 9/26/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you were at the Pats vs Bills game on September 26, 2010, while you may not have realized it at the time, historical perspective showed that you were in for a real treat as you saw the following players catch a pass from Brady in that game............

Randy Moss
Rob Gronkowski
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Aaron Hernandez

....oh, and if that wasn't enough Fred Taylor got some carries in that game, too

This was one of only two home games in which the Randy Moss Pats era overlapped the Gronk/Hernandez duo (Edelman didn't have a catch in the other home game)

Last edited:
I wasn’t there for that one, but I was at the MNF game in Miami. Moss was traded after that game IIRC.

Unfortunately, Moss checked out.

If you were at the Pats vs Bills game on September 26, 2010, while you may not have realized it at the time, historical perspective showed that you were in for a real treat as you saw the following players catch a pass from Brady in that game............

Randy Moss
Rob Gronkowski
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Aaron Hernandez

....oh, and if that wasn't enough Fred Taylor got some carries in that game, too

This was one of only two home games in which the Randy Moss Pats era overlapped the Gronk/Hernandez duo (Edelman didn't have a catch in the other home game)

I was there. Offense looked great. Defense on the other hand...

I was there too but don't remember that game specifically. Brandon Tate and BenJarvus Green-Ellis also had catches. Edelman's three catches totaled a mighty 8 yards. Both of Moss's catches scored touchdowns. And Danny Woodhead had three carries for 42 yards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call