PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If We Still Had Our First Round Pick, Who Would You Be Hoping For?

I have been checking out kamalei correa from Boise st. He looks like a more athletic ninkovich to me.

Very smart, great pursuit, and edge setting.

He's in the 25-40 range right now.

Daniel Jeremiah really likes him.

Laquon Treadwell
Vernon Hargreaves
Jalen Ramsey
Robert Nkemdiche
Shaq Lawson

I have been checking out kamalei correa from Boise st. He looks like a more athletic ninkovich to me.

Very smart, great pursuit, and edge setting.

He's in the 25-40 range right now.

Specifically came here to see if anyone mentioned him. Ive done a lot of research and film watching, this kids going to be a hell of a player, I expect him to climb up the ranks

A trade down would probably be most appealing to me if we still had our first round pick.

A trade down would probably be most appealing to me if we still had our first round pick.
I agree with you and meatface. I've watched some games but for some reason this year has that weak draft from 2008 type of feel to it. Can't put my finger on why.......

A trade down for a 1st into next year wouldn't have been a shocker (hypothetically speaking) With 4 comp picks coming and 10 overall for days 2-3-4 I think we'll find a gem or 2. The Mayo pick at 10 in 2008, which is essentially the reason we have no pick this year, was solid but Slater was the only other player of note from that draft. Terrible draft with no sure-fire HORers. Matt Forte will probably have a shot since he'll be a Patriot this year and have a ring or 2 on his resume when all is said and done.:D

Losing that 1st this year, to me, really won't be felt until next years draft IMO. We won't get squat for comp picks next year. Those 4 comps this year will give the jealous and petty other 31 another reason to hate us and an attempt at making yet another anti-Patriot rule at the May meetings and Goodells bullseye on our back will only become neon after he looks like an idiot (yet again) when he loses the appeal.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back