PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If McDaniel's leaves after this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What if O'brien gets fired from the Texans would you guys be ok with O'brien being our offensive coordinator again? imo I think Josh stays but what if...

Would love to lure former Patriot Kliff Kingsbury away from Texas Tech to be our new OC.

Left field option: Mike Leach.

I'm hoping Josh's wife again puts the kaibosh on them leaving. Maybe he's giving that to her as a Christmas present. I can't see O'Brien coming back here. I know Josh did it, but I don't think Brady & O'Brien are that chummy.

If BoB gets released by the Texans he will most definitely find another HC job. Wouldnt be surprised if he ends up with the Colts.

In terms of Josh successor I would assume that Chad O'Shea is the next in line. Similarly, if MattyP leaves Brian Flores would get the gig.

I'm hoping Josh's wife again puts the kaibosh on them leaving. Maybe he's giving that to her as a Christmas present. I can't see O'Brien coming back here. I know Josh did it, but I don't think Brady & O'Brien are that chummy.
Eh, if you believe all the BS about banning Brady's guru from certain team events, this would be a nice F U by BB.

Eh, if you believe all the BS about banning Brady's guru from certain team events, this would be a nice F U by BB.
LOL, BB only gives FUs that help the team, and the guru crap has been blown way out of proportion IMO.

"Bill Bellichick has really hurt the TB 12 brand!" Yeah, if so, only because you mediots won't shut up about it. Once again we have a "scandal" drummed up by the media to take away from the team's incredible accomplishments.

LOL, BB only gives FUs that help the team, and the guru crap has been blown way out of proportion IMO.

"Bill Bellichick has really hurt the TB 12 brand!" Yeah, if so, only because you mediots won't shut up about it. Once again we have a "scandal" drummed up by the media to take away from the team's incredible accomplishments.
I made the mistake of listening to Colin Cowherd's conspiracy theory today. Lol! His sidekick ( who was a reporter in Boston) absolutely believed his theory. It was pretty much BB and Kraft have this rift because BB wanted to trade TB and Kraft flat out said NO...so Bill gave Brissett and JG away for nothing, so he can retire early and leave the team in disarray at QB. Good stuff...
It would be kinda ironic that the heir apparent is setting up shop for a nice run in Brady's home town though.

Chad O'Shea is OCiW.

Whether BB decides to be opportunistic is a different outcome

I could see mularkey get the Boot in Tennessee and Josh steps in with a GM he knows and Marcus Mariotta and a very strong running game.

I made the mistake of listening to Colin Cowherd's conspiracy theory today. Lol! His sidekick ( who was a reporter in Boston) absolutely believed his theory. It was pretty much BB and Kraft have this rift because BB wanted to trade TB and Kraft flat out said NO...so Bill gave Brissett and JG away for nothing, so he can retire early and leave the team in disarray at QB. Good stuff...
It would be kinda ironic that the heir apparent is setting up shop for a nice run in Brady's home town though.
If only they knew the originator of this Hawt Taek, as someone called them last week, was Gary "The Buffoon" Tanguay. LOL.

If only they knew the originator of this Hawt Taek, as someone called them last week, was Gary "The Buffoon" Tanguay. LOL.
Lmao! I know...this is what happens when you take the last two weeks of the year off! I watch these idiots on talk sports and fall into it. I mean if Bill is truly that worried about his legacy it makes sense. He would want to prove he can do it, with another QB to show it was him, not Brady. I honestly don't buy it, but it's certainly possible.

Would love to lure former Patriot Kliff Kingsbury away from Texas Tech to be our new OC.

Left field option: Mike Leach.
Oh god no.

Brian Daboll is another possibility.
Thank god he isn’t since he left to become OC at Alabama.

I pretty much will be happy with whoever gets the job that isn’t Brian daboll.

If BoB gets released by the Texans he will most definitely find another HC job. Wouldnt be surprised if he ends up with the Colts.

In terms of Josh successor I would assume that Chad O'Shea is the next in line. Similarly, if MattyP leaves Brian Flores would get the gig.
Seriously doubt Bob is getting an nfl HC job.

Seriously doubt Bob is getting an nfl HC job.
Why? He had two straight winning seasons with one of the worst quarterback situations in the NFL. This year they were decimated by injuries. Before this season he was talked about as one of the top coaches in the league. He would absolutely get another head coaching gig.

Why? He had two straight winning seasons with one of the worst quarterback situations in the NFL. This year they were decimated by injuries. Before this season he was talked about as one of the top coaches in the league. He would absolutely get another head coaching gig.
Could be. I just don’t see a guy who couldn’t get over 9-7 for 4 years won only 1 playoff game and has evolved his team to one that gets blown out weekly as a guy people can’t wait to hire.
Perhaps some owner will buy the excuses but the trend seems to be toward rookie coaches instead of recycling someone else’s firing.

What if O'brien gets fired from the Texans would you guys be ok with O'brien being our offensive coordinator again? imo I think Josh stays but what if...
I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back