PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian please ban Bronco Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that I been a fan since Blah Blah Blah and throwing out the 1-15 record that you could look up anywhere does'nt mean anything. I am surprised that he hasn't tried the I've been a season ticket holder since... that is used by some trolls. That would just be too obvious given geography. :D

coltshater said:
Yea that I been a fan since Blah Blah Blah and throwing out the 1-15 record that you could look up anywhere does'nt mean anything. I am surprised that he hasn't tried the I've been a season ticket holder since... that is used by some trolls. That would just be too obvious given geography. :D

Well, then don't believe me. I know I'm a Patriots fan and that's really all that matters. Feel free to call me a Jets fan or whatever makes you feel better. You might want to check out some of my posts outside of this thread before you make that assumption though. Just because I don't take a Patriots fan's side on this particular topic doesn't change the fact that I'm a fan.

huskeralk said:
Well, then don't believe me. I know I'm a Patriots fan and that's really all that matters. Feel free to call me a Jets fan or whatever makes you feel better. You might want to check out some of my posts outside of this thread before you make that assumption though. Just because I don't take a Patriots fan's side on this particular topic doesn't change the fact that I'm a fan.

From what I've read over the past year here you don't "take a Patriots fan's side" on any topic. And you have more posts on a Jets board than you do here. So you ever hear if it squawks like a duck and walks like a duck?

I guess I am a troll because I was right about the game, and all of you were wrong. And because of that you want me banned.

Awww...Pats fans want to take thier ball and go home because the big bad bully Broncos punked Bellichick and ended the dynasty.

Get over your it, it's a bullitan board, and pats1 owes me his signature.

"I'll pay up when the Broncos can beat the Pats without the help of the refs" - pats1-supercoward

I haven't been here to long, but long enough to see that your a moron.

You say the Dynasty is over? Really, that to me sounds an awuful lot like a opinion, and I bet your one of them fools who before your team beat the Pats prolly claimed the Pats never were a dynasty.

The fact is, you continue to harass and talk about the Broncos when it holds absolutely no relevence here.

And wtf does big bad bully punked Belechick mean? I was unaware they was filming a episode of Punk'd

Go home, enjoy your playoff run and hope to god the Broncos win the SB because it's Shannahans only chance of being mentioned in the same sentence of BB.

God forbid he lose the SB I wouldn't want to talk about how he couldn't get the job done.

festy1986 said:
God forbid he lose the SB I wouldn't want to talk about how he couldn't get the job done.

Please Shanny has taken a QB the entire league had banned to scrubville, and had the best record in the AFC with him. Only 16 turnovers the whole season. 13 wins in the toughest division in the NFL.

#3 in pts per game allowed.

How am I a moron? you people are just understandably angry about the loss. Reading Bill Simmonss column kind of let em see what you people are griping about, but as he said, the Pats played terrible, and deserved to lose.

To bad for you they went out like that. Get over it.

Bronco Freak said:
Please Shanny has taken a QB the entire league had banned to scrubville, and had the best record in the AFC with him. Only 16 turnovers the whole season. 13 wins in the toughest division in the NFL.

#3 in pts per game allowed.

How am I a moron? you people are just understandably angry about the loss. Reading Bill Simmonss column kind of let em see what you people are griping about, but as he said, the Pats played terrible, and deserved to lose.

To bad for you they went out like that. Get over it.
you being a moron has nothing to do with your team stats. you are the moron. no get off my thread.

Enough Bronco Freak

Bronco Freak said:
I guess I am a troll because I was right about the game, and all of you were wrong. And because of that you want me banned.

Awww...Pats fans want to take thier ball and go home because the big bad bully Broncos punked Bellichick and ended the dynasty.

Get over your it, it's a bullitan board, and pats1 owes me his signature.

"I'll pay up when the Broncos can beat the Pats without the help of the refs" - pats1-supercoward

O.K. Bronco Freak, I've been patient with you so you'll need to understand that if you want to stick around and continue to talk smack that's fine, but you'll need to go to the interleague forum from here on out. Enough's enough. I don't mind if you stay, but it can't be in this forum. If you can't comply then I will have to deactivate your account and prevent you further access here. I'd rather not ban you because then you won't be able to post here any longer and I'm sure you'll probably want to come back here to that forum next year when the two teams play again, so please move all your further discussions there.

Ian

Thanks, Ian...I think a sticky thread at the top of the forum reminding non-Pats fans to use the Interleague Board might be helpful as well.

Ian said:
O.K. Bronco Freak, I've been patient with you so you'll need to understand that if you want to stick around and continue to talk smack that's fine, but you'll need to go to the interleague forum from here on out. Enough's enough. I don't mind if you stay, but it can't be in this forum. If you can't comply then I will have to deactivate your account and prevent you further access here. I'd rather not ban you because then you won't be able to post here any longer and I'm sure you'll probably want to come back here to that forum next year when the two teams play again, so please move all your further discussions there.

Ian

Thank you...

Digger44 said:
Thank you...

:ditto:

I hope we can get back to consistently handling all the smack trolls in this fashion. It is a more than reasonable policy when routinely enforced. I have no problem with fans from other boards engaging in intelligent give and take discussions here as long as they remain above the smack. It adds nothing to the main board but mindless dissention even among a number of Pats fans.

MoLewisrocks said:

I really haven't been talking smack though. Everything I say I back up with stats. BTW IAN -whats up with pats1 not owning up to the bet. That is weak!!!

Anyway, a BB is way more fun with fans from other teams. We got Steeler fans on ours, it makes it so much more interesting, rather than everyone saying the same thing ie

"the refs suck, waa wa waaa, bellichick rules, brady is the man, the refs suck"

I like talking x's and o's, personell, etc...Why would you want a board of all pats fans, boring.

Bronco Freak said:
I really haven't been talking smack though. Everything I say I back up with stats. BTW IAN -whats up with pats1 not owning up to the bet. That is weak!!!

Anyway, a BB is way more fun with fans from other teams. We got Steeler fans on ours, it makes it so much more interesting, rather than everyone saying the same thing ie

"the refs suck, waa wa waaa, bellichick rules, brady is the man, the refs suck"

I like talking x's and o's, personell, etc...Why would you want a board of all pats fans, boring.
You don't just talk X's and O's though in honesty do you? If you want to come around before next years Broncos game than by all means, but honestly, now you just seem lame hanging around a board of another team for no reason other than to rub in a 1 in 50 win.

Ian said:

Ian

IAN, if you do decide to ban this troll, don't let him leave alone. Send the troll Tony Collins with him. They can go off into the troll darkness, holding hands and sucking their thumbs together.

It would be an act of kindness.

KDPpatsfan said:
other than to rub in a 1 in 50 win.

bwaa haaa haa haaa

Shanny is 4-1 vs Bellichick. 2-0 this season alone. That proves how blind and illogical you are.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
bwaa haaa haa haaa

Shanny is 4-1 vs Bellichick. 2-0 this season alone. That proves how blind and illogical you are.
speaking of blind,Bronco Freaker, you did see a reasoned request from the Board Owner in this very thread @ 11:54AM EST for you to take yourself to the Interleague Forum or be banned? right?

I thought that was a nice jesture on Ian's part and yet you've chosen to s*** down his neck, haven't you. right?

well?

Bronco Freak said:
bwaa haaa haa haaa

Enough. Don't you have a Steelers board to head over to? You do know the game with New England is over don't you? You and Tony Collins can head over to the other forum or I can remove you completely, your choice. As for PatsFan1 you can complain to him there, however I'm not interested in your little wager. It's disrupting conversation in here and therefore filling up my e-mail box, so it's time to move along.

Ian

Last edited:
Ian said:
Enough. Don't you have a Steelers board to head over to? You do know the game with New England is over don't you? You and Tony Collins can head over to the other forum or I can remove you completely, your choice. As for PatsFan1 you can complain to him there, however I'm not interested in your little wager. It's disrupting conversation in here and therefore filling up my e-mail box, so it's time to move along.

Ian

All I did was respond to this cat calling our win a 1/50 moment!!!

lmao

Bronco Freak said:
All I did was respond to this cat calling our win a 1/50 moment!!!

lmao
thanks for dropping by then.....bye-bye

lmao

Attachments

• man-laugh.jpg
    man-laugh.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 28
Ian said:

Ian

If he wants to defy you, I feel there is absolutely no reason to give him any more of a leach.

Off with his head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye