PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IAN, can I post Jason Chayut's office contact number???

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEM said:
OK.......................No problemo

But, apparently Miguel understood it the same as I did because of what was posted in his signature line all the time.

No, I did not understand it the same as you did. I just failed to apply the same standards to my signature (something I did not pay attention to) that I apply to posts on this forum. For that I apologize to this forum.

Unintended consequence of this could be that the Bread of Life gets fewer contributions that it would have otherwise. I truly hope not.

That's a different issue NEM and a foolish counterpoint to make. There is also a reason why the word "moderator" appears beneath Miguel's name, and it's because he's a respected member of this forum and if he asks you to do something you need to adhere to hit. All of the moderators here in the forum all of my complete support, and going forward I'd appreciate it if you follow their requests when they make it instead of requiring me to come in and intervene.

Ian

Miguel said:
No, I did not understand it the same as you did. I just failed to apply the same standards to my signature (something I did not pay attention to) that I apply to posts on this forum. For that I apologize to this forum.

Unintended consequence of this could be that the Bread of Life gets fewer contributions that it would have otherwise. I truly hope not.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore