PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I will be downvoted to oblivion and banned, but this dynasty is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbSB5

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is it guys. This was Brady’s last year honestly to win a SB. It’s done honestly. It’s just done. I’m so depressed. Up 33-32 all this defense had to ****ing do was hold them just ONCE.

The dynasty is finished honestly. And a big f you to our crappy defensive coach who I refuse to state his name. Also well done BB benching your starting cornerback. Disgraceful.

Now If you’ll excuse me I’ll puke more. Worst SB Loss since 2007.

Maybe we could improve our d. Our we could go your way.... jesus get a grip. We were one game away. 3 years ago we didnt even make it this far. Were you acting like a little girl then? we have lost two playoff games in 4 years. Stop being a fruit cake

Brady just went 28/48, 505 yards (record), 10.5 yards per average, 3TD OINT, and a 115.4 passer rating. Way too early to count him out after that.

Defense needs a retool. They let the secondary go to trash. But we are getting Rivers back and Hightower back. We need to find a Butler replacement.

This is not the worst Super Bowl loss since 2007.

Maybe we could improve our d. Our we could go your way.... jesus get a grip. We were one game away. 3 years ago we didnt even make it this far. Were you acting like a little girl then?
3 years ago they won the SB against one of the best defensive teams in NFL History

And this year we fell one game short. Please get a massage from your boyfriend. You need it.

Thread is also what gives us Boston fans a bad name. We win two Super Bowls in 3 years, go to a third and are within a hail mary of tieing it up and the sky is falling. Do less
Yeah bro ignore the awful **** we witnessed tonight on the field from the defensive side.

Yeah bro ignore the awful **** we witnessed tonight on the field from the defensive side.
And hightower coming back, free agency, the draft, and the greatest head coach of all time.. cant fix that. Dude get a grip. We are one game short with a terrible d.

And hightower coming back, free agency, the draft, and the greatest head coach of all time.. cant fix that. Dude get a grip.
The greatest head coach of all time lost this Super Bowl along with that atrocious defense

I'd absolutely love to say this is true for obvious reasons.

But it's not. That bastard Brady is so damn good...

Just make a couple defensive improvements and you'll be the favorites again.

You're like Max Kellerman. It's been said before that the dynasty is over. I guess if you say it enough times, you'll eventually be right.

One day it will end. So what?

Wow only 5 wins and 8 superbowls. Go root for someone else. Who is doing better you jack off? You cant win them all. This team wasnt good enough

Brady just went 28/48, 505 yards (record), 10.5 yards per average, 3TD OINT, and a 115.4 passer rating. Way too early to count him out after that.

Defense needs a retool. They let the secondary go to trash. But we are getting Rivers back and Hightower back. We need to find a Butler replacement.

This is not the worst Super Bowl loss since 2007.
As I said in another thread, this didn't feel like a Super Bowl team throughout much of the season. We lost Edelman and Hightower, Cooks was inconsistent as our big play guy, and the defense was giving up huge chunks of yards. Going 13-3 with a bunch of replacements and jags was an accomplishment on its own.

How can this loss possibly compare with 2007? That team was on the cusp of greatness and sports immortality only to have it stolen away by cruel twists of fate.

This loss? Meh. Our defense was a trainwreck and wishing for them to come together at the end was too much to ask. We need speed, speed, and more speed. That and a nose tackle who can anchor that line. Brown is not getting it done. We will win another title if we build a defense with a stouter nose tackle, Hightower, Gilmore, McCourty, and more speed at the remaining positions where possible.

Hightower, McClellan, hopefully Derek Rivers can play. We are a few pieces away fro being right back in the mix next season. Losing a SB isn't the same as it used to be: Steelers, Falcons, Seahawks, Patriots, and Broncos have all made the playoffs the season after losing the SB. I think this trend can be continued.

Yeah that's cool. Guess what last year we held the Falcons to 7 points the entire second half to make a comeback. We are literally Hightower, Rivers developing into a decent lineman and a CB away from being back to that.

Please stop with the sky falling

Lol at some of these copers. Now all of a sudden this team isn’t good enough? ALL year long me and several other posters stated this defense is NOT good enough. We were called chicken Little’s all year.

Oh but now they weren’t good enough ? Give me a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe