PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I was wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, you will still be able to tell pats fans to take their lumps. You duh man.
Funny, but thanks, I am in fact the man.

On a more serious note, it's hard not to notice all the spygate threads on this board, and the complaining about the media. I believe I read a few posted letters of disgust to media outlets for their bias.

So, like I said before, you Patriot fans need to get over it; or you can go on about what other teams do and technicalities.

Come on, now. When you get pulled over for speeding by 5 miles per hour in a 70mph zone, does everyone in your city start shouting that you're a criminal and demand that your house and car be repossessed? That's as valid an analogy as yours is, after all.

Nice!

Here comes all the screaming that we live in some microcosm or something and that we are apart from reality and that your analogy is completely wrong.

Isn't it great that it all gets settled on the field of play and that the skins are going to be very sad tomorrow?

Funny, but thanks, I am in fact the man.

On a more serious note, it's hard not to notice all the spygate threads on this board, and the complaining about the media. I believe I read a few posted letters of disgust to media outlets for their bias.

So, like I said before, you Patriot fans need to get over it; or you can go on about what other teams do and technicalities.

But, but but bbut.

Ok.

I'll go on with my life.

Thank you capitan. You are so wise and gracious and ya know, umm wise.

On a serious note.

How is your team going to beat the Pats tomorrow?

Come on, now. When you get pulled over for speeding by 5 miles per hour in a 70mph zone, does everyone in your city start shouting that you're a criminal and demand that your house and car be repossessed? That's as valid an analogy as yours is, after all.
Maybe if you won a traffic safety contest a year prior and it was plastered all over the news.

And the people don't like you. ;)

I put you guys in the same boat as Iggles fans.

We're not the ones on another teams board spouting a bunch of BS. Maybe you're the ones in the same boat as Eagle fans?

Eagles fans are rabid, that's kind of a compliment.

Except for the fact, that we don't need a judge and court in our stadium for questionable game day behavior.

What is the name of the boat?

Could it be like, "crusher" or "D-17" or some other cool name? Wait, is it a military boat?

"I call pt109!" "I call PT109!!!"

Cause that is also somethin ta do wit bostin.

Or, "I hi-hosie Ole Iron Sides!!!"

I like this boat idea. I'm in a boat, I'm in a boat!

Can we talk in military jargon also? "Alpha leader, alpha leader, this is foxtrot! Come in Foxtrot!"

What is the name of the boat?

Could it be like, "crusher" or "D-17" or some other cool name? Wait, is it a military boat?

"I call pt109!" "I call PT109!!!"

Cause that is also somethin ta do wit bostin.

Or, "I hi-hosie Ole Iron Sides!!!"

I like this boat idea. I'm in a boat, I'm in a boat!

Can we talk in military jargon also? "Alpha leader, alpha leader, this is foxtrot! Come in Foxtrot!"

Think of me what ya want. I do not care, but please have a little respect for my service and for our Army in general.

Oh, and I put you guys in a small room with rubber hammers, fly wheels from 1968 volkswagons, and a small tube of bristol creme.

Wait, I just put you on a rocket ship on its way to alpha-centorie, and you were with a bunch of tweekers, and you only had like one bag of potato chips to eat and it was a rough ride, and you had all these angry chimpanzies aboard and they were like really trying to go "bakersfield" on your asses.

But I did think that you putting us on that boat with the eagles fans was really really really creative. I think that you are just sooo now man.

I will not be responding to you anymore. I really can't believe what you just wrote.

Think of me what ya want. I do not care, but please have a little respect for my service and for our Army in general.

Unfurl the flags.

The music is sticky sweet in the background. A drum can be heard in the distance. Our little skin man sticks his chest out, tears in his eyes I guess. George W. himself couldn't pander so whorishly, but the-little-skin-that-could lets it be known on an obskewer football board that he, and he alone is saving this world, and that he is willing to eat a large plate of pasta if need be to prove that he and he alone is the fighting man of all fighting men.

Oh, and I will respect what I like little skin.

You ain't the only one who has served, so step down off that soap box tough guy.

Unfurl the flags.

The music is sticky sweet in the background. A drum can be heard in the distance. Our little skin man sticks his chest out, tears in his eyes I guess. George W. himself couldn't pander so whorishly, but the-little-skin-that-could lets it be known on an obskewer football board that he, and he alone is saving this world, and that he is willing to eat a large plate of pasta if need be to prove that he and he alone is the fighting man of all fighting men.

Oh, and I will respect what I like little skin.

You ain't the only one who has served, so step down off that soap box tough guy.

Ugly.

When you get pulled over for speeding, do you tell the officer that everyone else was too? No offense, but only a Patriot fan would have this point of view. Once you're caught you're caught, everything is thrown out the window. You guys need to let it go and take your lumps.

That's not a very good analogy. On second thought, it is. If everyone else is speeding, then why did that cop decide to pull YOU over? coincidence? Maybe. Or is it because you're in the red Porsche while most everyone else is speeding in old gelopy's (I.e., the Patriots are domininte, broke a realitivly minor rule, were singled out and made an example of by the League).

That's not a very good analogy. On second thought, it is. If everyone else is speeding, then why did that cop decide to pull YOU over? coincidence? Maybe. Or is it because you're in the red Porsche while most everyone else is speeding in old gelopy's (I.e., the Patriots are domininte, broke a realitivly minor rule, were singled out and made an example of by the League).

It's a great analogy, because what BB did as about as serious as driving 60 in a 55 zone in the grand scheme of things.

Aint silly dude...

It's sad.

Like I said TB gets in.... BB never does.
keep dreaming bozo.if BB became your coach next week you would get a hard on then you would be telling everybody how great he is.go sit on a banana you goof lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call