PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I know people dont like gossip sites but I saw photos of Brady standing without help

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know people do not like the pap. photos but some maybe interested in how Brady is doing. I will not post the website but brady was standing holding his son and playing with him in the park. One good thing about Brady getting hurt is he can spend time with his son.
I am not trying to make this about the gossip but of Brady standing and holding John without crutches.Good news, less then a week after surgery.

Re: I know people dont like gossip sites but I saw photos of Brady standing without h

If you are insinuating that Brady is well enough to hold his son that he should have been able to play then I think you need to realize holding a child and playing in a park is alot less on the knees than getting pummeled by a 300lb DE

Brady may not be on crutches at the time of those photos but I assure you he is in no condition to race one on one with anyone right now,even a 60 year old grandfather.

Brady will or should be back to normal conditioning by Mid June

Re: I know people dont like gossip sites but I saw photos of Brady standing without h

If you are insinuating that Brady is well enough to hold his son that he should have been able to play then I think you need to realize holding a child and playing in a park is alot less on the knees than getting pummeled by a 300lb DE
He didn't suggest that at all. He said it was good. No more no less.

whooop--de-dooo!!!!

Brady may not be on crutches at the time of those photos but I assure you he is in no condition to race one on one with anyone right now,even a 60 year old grandfather.

I am saying no such thing. Only he seems to be doing good.

:eek::eek::eek:

What is with the leaps being made? Do you frequently make stuff up and accuse others of suggesting it? WOW that was a stretch.

it's time to activate TB.

Without pics this thread is useless :)

Just google Tom Brady they are easy to find. I just didnt want to post a link.His son looks just like him.

sign that guy Brom Trady

I didn't find the picture in question on Google. BUT, I must say, that Tom Brady is one snappy dresser.

"And why not -- after this weekend, it's obvious Tom has years of experience carrying the Patriots."

Come on, that's pretty funny. :rofl:

Damn - that's amazing if true.

Even assuming he's wearing some type of immobilzer/brace, after I had my ACL repaired I was off my feet for pretty much a full week, then on crutches, and took my first steps (that looked like a newborn foal) 2 weeks after surgery.

Maybe the surrounding muscles in an athlete's knee are just that much stronger than mine (which would not be tough to imagine) but I used crutches for a good month, and still had a very weak knee for quite awhile.

I'd say that's a pretty good sign (as was watching Philip Rivers and his rebuilt ACL play without hinderance on Sunday - ironically the best part of the game for me!)

Last edited:

I don't get all of the "Tom Brady denied his son" comments. Did he actually do that? The way I remember it; they broke up, he started dating Giselle (sp?), Bridget announced she was pregnant and moved to LA, Tom flew to LA to be there when John was born, Bridget made her personal buisness very public by saying how Tom wasn't there for them.

As if he was supposed to get traded to the Chargers or quit playing QB all together? I just don't get that kind of irrational hate for a football player. :confused:

Even assuming he's wearing some type of immobilzer/brace, after I had my ACL repaired I was off my feet for pretty much a full week, then on crutches, and took my first steps (that looked like a newborn foal) 2 weeks after surgery.

Maybe the surrounding muscles in an athlete's knee are just that much stronger than mine (which would not be tough to imagine) but I used crutches for a good month, and still had a very weak knee for quite awhile.

Yes, excellent news if true.

I'd say that's a pretty good sign (as was watching Philip Rivers and his rebuilt ACL play without hinderance on Sunday - ironically the best part of the game for me!)

Maybe this is all a conspiracy by Goodell to bring Parity back to the league. :rolleyes:

Could Brady really be holding his kid and standing without crutches. Tmz says these photos were takin Thursday.He had the surgery Monday. Seems to me tmz is fibbing on when they were takin or Brady is rehabbing really fast.

My grandmother stands without help, yet she's not fit to play. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey